1. Gold Beggars

Does these people earn gold through begging? I'm seriously curious since my friends kept telling they earn tons of gold and stuff just by BEGGING.

2. much like in their real life, they have learned helplessness and know only how to survive on the charity of others

3. much like in their real life, they have learned helplessness and know only how to survive on the charity of others
    Wow, that ****s so ****ing deep man.

4. Yeah, I too was wondering if it's profitable.
    I mean most people simply tell them to **** off or ignore them, but some do give them money... for some reason. Maybe I should stop farming mats and doing dailies and just sit in Org all day spamming "sir me golda plz".
    I always say stuff like these "**** off, Learn to play, Sure i can give you gold if you hang yourself and so forth" when they pm me for gold. I seriously never begged to people when it was my first time playing this game (I was like 14 at that time)

Anyways, would care to do a "social experiment" :DDDDD

5. I usually drop 10 gold in the trade, when they accept add another 0, then when they accept add yet another 0, until im at 100000, then cancel

6. I usually drop 10 gold in the trade, when they accept add another 0, then when they accept add yet another 0, until im at 100000, then cancel
    Pffft.

Be me, Put 1-20k on trade then AFK. The best

7. 'profitable' is a matter of perspective.

8. usually i put gold beggars to work sometimes like i say get me 20 copper ore and ill pay them 50g, put them to work if u can is better then giving it out for free, gives u benefits as well of balanced play, if they come out really quick with those 20 copper ore its really suspicious so cancel trade and move on
    Edited: April 4, 2017

9. much like in their real life, they have learned helplessness and know only how to survive on the charity of others
    Well it ain't like real life. In real life you may be having real trouble finding a job, but in the game the jobs and options given to the player are so much, you can literally drown in them. But since they haven't heard of such ancient greek philosopher words - προσπάθεια (effort) and Αξιοπρέπεια (dignity), they're just lazy as f*ck and want everyone else to wipe their a$$es for them.