1. Priest or Hunter

Hello, the thing is i can't choose one.. as My main. I don't have time to be playing 2 characters and so on.. But i can't choose one over other.
    I mainly do RBG's and world PvP

I like how priest got dot's that heals them and always have 100% hp in BG's no need to sit and eat.. And dotting all entire enemy group up is awesome.
    Yet
    Hunter got that raw opening damage 3 skills > 30-50% on enemy health is gone + more "skills" that help make more "plays" end so on..

I would love to hears you're options guys/galls :D Witch would be better in long run? What you enjoy more? I really can't choose one over other. =(

2. I would probably stick to priest, especially if u got both spec equally good geared, cause shadow and healing spec are completely two different play style and roles, so you can change spec for the actual mood or to fit your friends/raid group, while with hunter u can't do anything else but a DPS role.

BTW I got same problem, can't decide between 4 characters
    Mage, DK, Warrior and Shaman, but have time only for two characters. Im sure about shaman cause of diversity of play roles, but can't decide for second one.
    Edited: February 9, 2020