1. A decent site for WOTLK Specific mods and Guides

Just a site I wanted to share with people who may not have a similar one already for modding and Spec guides for WOTLK specific.

https://www.gnarlyguides.com/wotlk/

Have gotten my mods from h ere with no LUA errors and stuff so I figured I would share.

2. I personally don't recommend Gnarly guides for WotLK. Some are simply put wrong, others lack important information, etc. Some of the guides in this forum are way better.

3. Good to know, thank you, I use it specifically for the addons.

4. Yup, Gnarly is pure sh1t and dreams. Lot's of wrong information and misleading, wrong understanding of some key spells and even character stats. And you can get like every needed addon from Curse, they keep all old versions

5. Yup, Gnarly is pure sh1t and dreams. Lot's of wrong information and misleading, wrong understanding of some key spells and even character stats. And you can get like every needed addon from Curse, they keep all old versions
    No idea how Gnarlyguides became so popular, a lot of information is just wrong, Discipline Priest for example is laughable, No in depth information about any class, I could learn more about my class just reading the abilities from my spellbook and talent tree then to look it up on gnarly guides.

Curse just recently started removing old versions, for example you can't get Gearscore or grid 1 there anymore.
    Edited: November 4, 2020