1. Bridge farm meta is hk trading, but slower

Why allow bridge trading in AV? No one plays for objectives, no one tries to win the actual AV battleground.

One side just pushes on the bridge, kills the other side and then falls back allowing the enemy side to push and get some HK , which sounds to me like a HK trading.

Why not set a timer for AV like there is in WSG, example 2 hours to win? Team with most resources wins

Why not implement HK for wins since Honor points are useless?

And nothing will change with bans, because majority players will still refuse to play or go afk and I understand them because it's unplayable especially for melee classes

2. Why allow bridge trading in AV? No one plays for objectives, no one tries to win the actual AV battleground.

One side just pushes on the bridge, kills the other side and then falls back allowing the enemy side to push and get some HK , which sounds to me like a HK trading.
    if u see some clear wintradings, then just report them, ez. those people on bridge are probably just braindeads fighting each other for hks where one side falls back to let the other side to regroup.

Why not set a timer for AV like there is in WSG, example 2 hours to win? Team with most resources wins

Why not implement HK for wins since Honor points are useless?
    so people can requeue when the timer ends and go back to the bridge again? sounds like the same but with extra step.

And nothing will change with bans, because majority players will still refuse to play or go afk and I understand them because it's unplayable especially for melee classes
    then report afkers, ez. its unplayable cz u think melee job is just to do nothing on the bridge.

3. if u see some clear wintradings, then just report them, ez. those people on bridge are probably just braindeads fighting each other for hks where one side falls back to let the other side to regroup.

so people can requeue when the timer ends and go back to the bridge again? sounds like the same but with extra step.

then report afkers, ez. its unplayable cz u think melee job is just to do nothing on the bridge.
    You can't report all the players because every single one of AV is a bridge farm AV, because the point of getting ranks and gear is farming HK not winning the actual BG

They won't go back to bridge if winning is more valuable

There shouldn't be such thing as a "bridge". In my opinion the AV BG should be about winning not farming HK

But I guess if you make such a system the players will find anyway some ways to farm HK and not actually try to win, because what you get when you win? Nothing some useless honor points

4. No one plays for objectives, no one tries to win the actual AV battleground.
    Winning doesn't get me gear faster, killing horde does. It's pretty simple.

5. Morvion, did you play AV BG at least once on onyxia realm? i follow your answers and they are really weak with no solution, just report report report like a stupid braindead maniac. You have to work with the fact that this mechanism works in 9 out of 10 AVs, so you end up playing on the server alone, maybe with some clever moderators. We will probably agree that this is not a solution. For me, i would just delete AV at this point and farm hks in Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin.

6. Morvion, did you play AV BG at least once on onyxia realm? i follow your answers and they are really weak with no solution, just report report report like a stupid braindead maniac. You have to work with the fact that this mechanism works in 9 out of 10 AVs, so you end up playing on the server alone, maybe with some clever moderators. We will probably agree that this is not a solution. For me, i would just delete AV at this point and farm hks in Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin.
    Not every player afk or do hk trading in bg's, just like not every player do wintrading on arenas.

So if there happened to be some bigger group of players that started wintrading on arenas in Tbc, would it require to remove arenas itself from everyone?

7. Morvion, did you play AV BG at least once on onyxia realm?
    i did, stopped joining as soon as i reached r14. im one of the the first wave r14 like dath and rasgrul.
    i follow your answers and they are really weak with no solution, just report report report like a stupid braindead maniac.
    because the op clearly cant tell the different between wintrading and usual hk farming?
    You have to work with the fact that this mechanism works in 9 out of 10 AVs, so you end up playing on the server alone, maybe with some clever moderators. We will probably agree that this is not a solution. For me, i would just delete AV at this point and farm hks in Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin.
    maybe post a suggestion in a proper manner and proper section instead of crying to someone replying on public discussion?