darkal90
    Actually i've been trying to get that drake for a week now.. I havent either had the chance to see it in this server and i really would like to have it for once
    I also have addon to help me find it
    i asked ppl got already got it to tell me the best way to get it but every1 said its located on the same zones as retail but its actually not flying but on the ground?
    which of these things is true?
    i'd like some1 to help me out if possible

extremelyg
    If you want to be technical, I know of 12 spawn points (that I share), so success is 8.33% camping.

Edit: And another successful day of camping! TLPD just downed at 9:05 server, congrats Limited!

Alkein
    Another successful hunting day, TLPD just downed, congrats Alkein!
    Ty, i will post screen shots later guys!
    I found him IN valkyrion, not above

darkal90
    If you want to be technical, I know of 12 spawn points (that I share), so success is 8.33% camping.

Edit: And another successful day of camping! TLPD just downed at 9:05 server, congrats Limited!
    12 spawn points? i know justa few of em then :(
    and what's time spawn? 7hours after his death?

extremelyg
    I edited above, TLPD was just killed. Spawn timer is about 4 hours. Vyragosa spawns every hour unless TLPD is up.

Alkein
    Went looking for him after the restart, i think an ally got him cause no one on horde found him, was trying to help two different people find him

7. I'm looking for him at this very moment. Camping a spot with another 3 allies. Doubt I'll tag him first. IF he spawns. Been waiting for it all day.

8. If you want to be technical, I know of 12 spawn points (that I share), so success is 8.33% camping.

Thanks man i wouldn't make it without you hehe.
    Sorry forgot to take pictures but it was hunted in bors fall (iced waterfall)

9. So it was downed 1 hour ago? And it has a 4 hour respawn? Finally some good info. I can stop searching for a few hours.

HighNmyT
    Legit now has his time-lost proto-drake.

Took me 3 weeks and about 7 vygrosa kills.

May I rest in peace =)

*Thank you extremelyg (aka Id) for being my mentor in the beginning =)

extremelyg
    Grats Legit, you were truly deserving! Also, I found 2 new spawn points :)

I have a 2nd DK who is almost 70, time to get my 4th set of reins I guess.

HighNmyT
    Grats Legit, you were truly deserving! Also, I found 2 new spawn points :)

I have a 2nd DK who is almost 70, time to get my 4th set of reins I guess.
    I think I am going to make a DK alt, so for now I may hold the remaining unknown ones to myself, along with the secret about one spawn point that allowed me to get my reins 1 hour ago, so that I may continue to get reins ;)

extremelyg
    I am not above stalking you! Must...know...all...spawn...locations...

HighNmyT
    I am not above stalking you! Must...know...all...spawn...locations...
    Honestly, with the above new 2 spots you discovered, you probably have every "area" that it spawns in covered. But I feel like there's maybe 1 spot that no one has figured out yet.

In any case, I do know the coordinates of each spawn down to the hundredth decimal place ;)

Since I teased you earlier, and because you're awesome, I could give you the spawn list if you promised not to share until my dk gets one ;)

First ... 67891018 ... Last