1. I do know that, that's why i said its an "attempt" and used the phrase "as always..." --> No one can actually make any entertaining Molten PvP movie because Molten PvP is not entertaining.
    Just wait till my video comes out.

2. Agreed. the video is good, but Blue Stahli? Be original.
    I like Blue Stahli but ok in next video I am gonna use something other. Thanks for ur reply.

Anastari
    Btw the fact that gladius isn't working can't be an excuse to not use focus, i know it's harder and it takes time to set it up especially in 3's, however it is very important and shouldn't be ignored. You may want to add 2 macros/binds like /focus [target=mouseover] and a simple /focus for your target.

PS: Stilldead dafuq are you doing here :eek:

4. Btw the fact that gladius isn't working can't be an excuse to not use focus, i know it's harder and it takes time to set it up especially in 3's, however it is very important and shouldn't be ignored. You may want to add 2 macros/binds like /focus [target=mouseover] and a simple /focus for your target.

PS: Stilldead dafuq are you doing here :eek:
    Yes I know. But I play some years with gladius and it pisses me off if it doesn't work properly. Btw thanks for ur macros and reply.

5. Chuck Norris said this can`t be 2k+

6. Chuck Norris said this can`t be 2k+
    Actually it is.

7. Will there be any other videos from you sir? :p
    I think yeah I will make more videos because I like to learn some new things.

8. Using a focus, to poly/counterspell etc would make it more entertaining, and will get you a higher rating.
    In next video it will be all better.

First 12