1. Breaking benjamin and skillet pretty much make me love this video. Im tired of watching overused songs on videos. This one is different good job.

2. You need to use your procs for insta clones, you're just spamming damage into one target.
    Also, just because barskin is nice and visible when you get feared, doesn't mean you need to use it. Nobody was on you :P
    Good attempt though

3. Have no idea why people find the need to post 1700 mmr arena games to youtube.

4. Intro was a bit too long and 1700 rating isn't too interesting. Once you guys get up to 2k+, then we'll see.

5. Intro was a bit too long and 1700 rating isn't too interesting. Once you guys get up to 2k+, then we'll see.
    i dont think they can get 2k+ because this druid is like 10/100 skills...hope so he will learn how to play as soon as possible...atm he is carried by a warrior

6. i dont think they can get 2k+ because this druid is like 10/100 skills...hope so he will learn how to play as soon as possible...atm he is carried by a warrior
    So u said we can??t get over 2k but now after 1 week we got 2150 rating my partner learned to cc much better and we changed team partner. we play now druid feral and holy pala since 1 week!!

New Video will be posted soon!!

Arena Team Owned

7. You made a faceook page? Damn dude...

8. You made a faceook page? Damn dude...
    Have u a problem with it?

Arena Team Owned

9. You made a faceook page? Damn dude...
    Well, they are famous now since they posted a very entertaining movie on Youtube. I wonder why their names aren't written in the Hall of Fame already.

Back to topic:

Music: Not overused so its fine.

Skill: Actually a very unexperienced player from what I can see here.

Editing: Some effects, timed slow motion etc. could be used next time.

Overall: 2/5

10. Not too bad, glad to see you guys have improved and reached 2.1k rating :)
    But few points what people said is indeed true, just watch out for the procs, and don't just tunnel damage and you should be sweet.
    I liked the songs too.
    Interested to see how you progress, GL for future!
    yeah i know but the new video that is coming up today show how we improved with cc too!
    thx for comment

Arena Team Owned