zozz92

Marksmanship Hunter Catalysm PvP video!

I have just created this video this afternoon, hope you like it and get some inspiration from this!
    Sargeras realm..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJcUuGvBEaM

Watch it in 1080p and fullscreen for best experience.
    If you want to know what kind of addons I use, just ask it.

2. You have the possibility to be a good hunter. But you have to get rid of clicking and use keybinds instead.

Artemil
    You are using too many addons, why recount for ex.? You're doing PvP not PvE. :P
    Why are you using MikScrollingBattleText and nice damage at the same time?
    Before doing a video is advisable learn how to forget the way of the clicker.

I'm not saying you're bad but you can really do better. :)

4. Have to agree with Vinc.
    You could be way better if all of your spells were binded to your keyboard. You could just start of by binding for example your traps to the F1/F2 etc keys. Or detterence and Disengage to the E and Q key. Or if you want to keep them as strafing keys to Z and X for example.
    That way you can always face your enemy's and never have to walk away with your back near them.

zozz92
    Yeah I know, I forget to turn of recount:D I simply like MSBT because sometimes the normal dps doesnt show enough due to there are too many dmg at the same time, but MSBT shows all. NiceDMG is only for design.
    I use 3 key bindings: Q,E,R for disengage eg. but I will heed your advice and create more keybindings and macros. Thank you guys!:)

Artemil
    Yeah I know, I forget to turn of recount:D I simply like MSBT because sometimes the normal dps doesnt show enough due to there are too many dmg at the same time, but MSBT shows all. NiceDMG is only for design.
    I use 3 key bindings: Q,E,R for disengage eg. but I will heed your advice and create more keybindings and macros. Thank you guys!:)
    Use only nice damage.
    You can change fonts or add new fonts from: http://www.dafont.com/
    Trust me, if you use msbt and nice damage it looks like a chaos :eek:

For keybinds start with F1, F2, etc. and then start to use shift + keys, or CTRL could be a good way

Greetings

7. Well there are alot of keybinding guides here on the forums aswell as on Youtube. You can't copy someone's keybindings since you have to figure them out yourselve. That way you can play comfortable with them.
    For my rogue and DK I use a ****load of macro's. Main ones are:

~,Q,E,R,T,F,G,Z,X,C,V. Basically all the keys around WASD. You can use all of them with modifiers. Aka: Alt,Ctrl and Shift. Without the ~ you already have 30 keybindings. You can also use all of the F1,F2,F3 keys etc. And of course buttons on your mouse if you have them.

zozz92
    Use only nice damage.
    You can change fonts or add new fonts from: http://www.dafont.com/
    Trust me, if you use msbt and nice damage it looks like a chaos :eek:

For keybinds start with F1, F2, etc. and then start to use shift + keys, or CTRL could be a good way

Greetings
    And is there any other possibility/addon which shows the logo of the skill when it does dmg?
    hmm Shift and CTRL + keys are a good idea! thx:)
    ---------------------------------
    I set up my bindings use CTRL+12345 for traps set shift+2 to a secondary (deffensive action bar when I stuck near to enemies) and use F key silencing shot T for wing clip and of course using Q, E, R for disengage schatter shot etc..:) And this is a way better!! So now I play the same style what is in the video but no slowly clicking anymore...:P
    ---------------------------------
    Well there are alot of keybinding guides here on the forums aswell as on Youtube. You can't copy someone's keybindings since you have to figure them out yourselve. That way you can play comfortable with them.
    For my rogue and DK I use a ****load of macro's. Main ones are:

~,Q,E,R,T,F,G,Z,X,C,V. Basically all the keys around WASD. You can use all of them with modifiers. Aka: Alt,Ctrl and Shift. Without the ~ you already have 30 keybindings. You can also use all of the F1,F2,F3 keys etc. And of course buttons on your mouse if you have them.
    I set up my bindings use CTRL+12345 for traps set shift+2 to a secondary (deffensive action bar when I stuck near to enemies) and use F key silencing shot T for wing clip and of course using Q, E, R for disengage schatter shot etc.. And this is a way better!! So now I play the same style what is in the video but no slowly clicking anymore...:P

9. Not a bad video :) u should use offensive CD's a bit more, more fun to watch as BG video.

Interested in a second video as u claim to have everything binded atm. It'd be cool to see.

SilentScope
    Spoiler: Show

theese are my binds, just so you can get a visual reference, i use all theese binds with macros for moding the spell that is selected :3