AryaXelion
    hello everyone , we are recruiting new members ! mostly needed support classes and hunters !

Bump :)

Evanthia
    hello everyone , we are recruiting new members ! mostly needed support classes and hunters !

Bump :)
    Healers and rdps in general, are very welcome. We are full of melees atm.

Wanted: mature people with raid experience, active (especially around 20:00-00.00) well bred and brained; must be ready to wipe and stand up again, learning from mistakes without raging and insulting. If you know what it means being in a guild and work for each other (not only for your personal goal..) if you want to have fun, take part to a friendly community and progress, this is the place for you. If you are a selfish nerdraging kid without patience who thinks to be the new justin bieber or the new paris hilton, refrain from applying.
    Thank you :)

AryaXelion
    Healers and rdps in general, are very welcome. We are full of melees atm.

Wanted: mature people with raid experience, active (especially around 20:00-00.00) well bred and brained; must be ready to wipe and stand up again, learning from mistakes without raging and insulting. If you know what it means being in a guild and work for each other (not only for your personal goal..) if you want to have fun, take part to a friendly community and progress, this is the place for you. If you are a selfish nerdraging kid without patience who thinks to be the new justin bieber or the new paris hilton, refrain from applying.
    Thank you :)
    Bump !!! the Quote says everything :)

4. Ican bring my healer there Hpriest 359 bot 4/4 -- bwd5/5 ;) Gorano here btw :)

5. B.U.M.P. Still recruiting!

Visit the website to make an application!

ErianHalfDragon
    And, as far as I know and have seen around, the only Guild that doesn't use exploits to kill bosses.

Evanthia
    Ican bring my healer there Hpriest 359 bot 4/4 -- bwd5/5 ;) Gorano here btw :)

Gorrano, whisper me or an officer ingame. It's about time you quit the crap and join back :D
    Some former members still remember ya. Nice screenshot btw, must be from like... 5 years ago :P And Onyxia was quite a nice encounter :)
    I wonder if Solus is still playing wow somewhere :)

Evanthia
    More and more people are learning the latest bosses encounter, we are raiding BWD and BOT every weeks, did another bwd 10 full run this week and just did a full BOT 10 run ^^
    Raids are also getting faster :3
    /cheers

9. Don't forget to mention that we killed Cho'gall with no exploits nor abuses :D

Also, tanks are welcome to apply.

AryaXelion
    Recruiting !!! bump :P

doing full weekly raids :)

11. Doing weekly full clears of both BoT and BwD now :D

Tanks, Healers, and Exceptional DPS are all welcome to apply. http://www.darknessavengers.info/forums/

AryaXelion
    doin full raids with main chars and alt runs !!

13. Bumpity bump.

Still recruiting, doing 3 to 4 BoT and BwD raids each, per week.

Good Tanks/healers, exceptional dps are welcome.

Apply on our site :)

AryaXelion
    We will stop inviting melee dps from now on.

First ... 7891011 ... Last