1. Its thesame as retail. Retail also has some bugs but they fix it within days. But in molten You have to wait months.
    Years...... :3

2. omg sargeras is so dead update fast plz

3. Did you even saw how other servers are working?Lag,zul gurub is bugged,no JP from bosses,no loots,no rewards when you queue in Dungeon Finder,conquest points are reseting daily not weekly,rating bugged..Professions are bugged,no new glyphs,hunters cant summon pets,spells now working correctly etc etc...
    Sounds fun, pls give me that!! Atleast it's NEW and not the OLD SAME BORING hanging around in Orgrimmar with BiS gear that we had for months now...

4. Sounds fun, pls give me that!! Atleast it's NEW and not the OLD SAME BORING hanging around in Orgrimmar with BiS gear that we had for months now...
    Now you can be like the other players in the 4.3.4 realm sitting around Orgrimmar doing nothing while looking pretty in their transmog gear!

alemaobr
    did u guys look at other realms, there nothin to do ZG its bugged boss dont give any correct loot, just 353 epic trash itens, PVP also bugged, every fear poly death grip make u fall under ground. We are luck that we still play on 4.0.6, i hope we keep on 4.0.6 til most of buggs are fix.

We are very luck, so just be patient

6. I like the stability of 4.0.6..

Don't take it away from meh!

7. I like the stability of 4.0.6..

Don't take it away from meh!
    But then you'll be able to look pretty while doing nothing!

First 123