Mewka
    i wanna see the topic about :
    bannable priest buff + insc buff
    pala buff + lw buff
    and ONE flask
    - IN Rated BGS.

man ur mad or what?

2. sure thing will post ss when u que again. when u see 2 hunters with 180k hp u cant help but inspec dem. and yes, stacking 3 stam fortitudes along with 3-5 scrolls from inscription along with flask stacking is bannable. only reason y i kno is becuz i report them before for same thing. so if u guild say its not bannable then dont change it in rated bg. i will take ss now.

3. I'd like to see that screenshot and to hear names of all those scrolls and buffs you're talking about.
    If you have no proofs,then stop embarassing yourself.

Mewka
    shut up and que rated !! ; D

ye i wanna see that stackable buffs tho anyway.
    And 3-5 insc scrolls on one character.
    Next time u gonna say that we should go naked ?

5. I took that screenshot when we played against you in the Rated Battleground today.
    http://www.equinox-gaming.eu/wcf/ima...7-c9da0eba.jpg

I dont see any flasks stacked / 3 Fortitude Priest buffs or 3-5 Inscription Scrolls.
    That hunter wasn't in the range of that flag which would increase his health for 15% hp.
    With that flag he had 182k and guess what, hunters got one more talent for 15% more hp.

6. Add warrior's Rallying Cry to that. :o We should get some hunter flag carriers. :D

7. I took that screenshot when we played against you in the Rated Battleground today.
    http://www.equinox-gaming.eu/wcf/ima...7-c9da0eba.jpg

I dont see any flasks stacked / 3 Fortitude Priest buffs or 3-5 Inscription Scrolls.
    That hunter wasn't in the range of that flag which would increase his health for 15% hp.
    With that flag he had 182k and guess what, hunters got one more talent for 15% more hp.
    This. I understand you may thought it to be an exploit in the heat of the battle, but please check your facts and bring evidence next time you make false accusations against us. Saw myself in the screen btw, whoo!~

8. This. I understand you may thought it to be an exploit in the heat of the battle, but please check your facts and bring evidence next time you make false accusations against us. Saw myself in the screen btw, whoo!~
    That ^_^

anyway Thumbs up from me about this guild ..
    nice mates, realy skilled players ,and have fun :)
    im happy because i got a chanse to be part of <Equinox>

Vampirish

9. May 1, 2013  
    I miss you guys so much. ; ;

I'll be back the 11th, we go rape stormwind then, rite okay?

I have some catching up to do. :cool:

10. May 2, 2013  
    I miss you guys so much. ; ;

I'll be back the 11th, we go rape stormwind then, rite okay?

I have some catching up to do. :cool:
    Always up for some alliance raping! :p

11. May 2, 2013  
    ÔÇ£What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He's a loserÔÇöthatÔÇÖs why he's number two.ÔÇØ
    ― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale

Also bumping this.

12. May 12, 2013  

13. May 29, 2013  

14. July 4, 2013  
    Guild moved to better server and is no longer active on molten.
    Good luck

15. July 5, 2013  
    If you got any Questions write me a PM.

First ... 2345 Last