1. 4.3.4 resto shaman mastery

So this new mastery we have is suppose to allow every heal to benefit from it, this includes HoT's from riptide, unleash, healing rain, aswell as earth shield procs and direct heals.

As far as i can see this is not the case at all. Only 3 heals benefit from the mastery, healing surge, greater wave,healing wave. This is what the old mastery was.

Can someone else test this and confirm this bug for me, and report it on the bug tracker, I am not very good at explaining or proving it for the bug tracker.

durham
    mastery for resto shamy is crap on molten.
    despite the fact is bugged like hell( a lot of spells dont benefit from it) i see sometimes that dont work properly with low hp targets.
    if u want to perform better in pve/pvp as a resto shamy go for 916 haste (raw value) and a lot of crit(reforge mastery, spirit to crit)

3. Mastery for Resto is working fine, although i wasnt testing it on new Neltharion, i had no opportunity, anyway for my resto 365ilvl pve geared i place mastery on last place, mastery is building shaman for tank healer which i do not approve.

Mastery is not crap on molten, its crap everywhere. :D

4. 4.3.4 mastery should benefit all heals done, so for example it's awesome for chimaeron when every1 is low and u blanked raid in rain. ( does mastery work for totems now too?)

naudid
    Could be me overlooking some talent or something but I noticed a 25% increase on my self heal.
    While my totem ticks with ~1,1k on everyone in my group, on myself it ticks for 1.5k.

Also while my highest crit one someone on my raid (was testing for like 10 mins) with GHW was like 48k on myself I reach up to 65k. Idk why though :/, not that I'm complaining :D

6. Resto mastery doesn't work on 4.3.4 servers, it's still following 4.0.6 status of increasing only direct heals not all heals like hots,totems, heal rain.

tjki

asd

resto shaman mastery allows you random 90k crits... the thing is, you cant trust randomness when healing

8. resto shaman mastery allows you random 90k crits... the thing is, you cant trust randomness when healing
    Good thing when it doesn't crit it heals for 45k then lol

9. Guildies in RC: "**** I'm dead" - Me: "Nope you're full life" :P
    Ye healing from 3k HP to 100% + Overheal is funny at times.

10. May 2, 2013  
    resto shamen mastery in pve is ...ok

resto shamen mastery in pvp=godlike

11. May 2, 2013  
    just tested riptide, healing rain, and healing stream totem on a full friend, and then had him fall to half or below health and used the same skills. Mastery is working on the first two, not the totem. (frostwolf)

12. May 5, 2013  

resto shamen mastery in pvp=godlike
    Resilience>Intellect>Spirit>Haste>Crit>Hit>Spellpe n>Stamina>Mastery

13. May 5, 2013  

14. May 14, 2013  
    Resilience>Intellect>Spirit>Haste>Crit>Hit>Spellpe n>Stamina>Mastery
    Resi/int >spirit till enough > caps > mastery

>: )