Freektv
    Main Character: Deafsoul
    Kill:6062
    BGs played: 226
    Best Arena Rating :1998 2v2s

I would like for once to join decent premades and maybe find some Arena partners, Finding myself queuing battlegrounds by myself losing as alway, plus i'm friendly guy.

2. I'm seeing comments saying that the guild Application is closed, It's a shame as this is the only legit Pvp guild I've actually seen on molten, who are so in sync with each other and genuinely take it seriously rather than trying to make a name for themselves. If it is true that guild applications are no longer available, I'm going to post one anyway just in case a position re-opens. I hope to hear from you soon :)

Doorak
    Hunter
    Marksman
    Only 20,000 honourable kills, but for the reasons I stated above
    85 days playing time, Molten player late 2010
    571 BGs played
    I assume you mean PvP, in which case I've got the For the Alliance achievement
    Main character armory link: http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Doorak/Deathwing/
    Alt character names/classes: Doodoorak, Feral Druid/ Slag, holy paladin/ Leerroy, unholy Death knight
    Timezone: GMT London

Previous guilds:
    Why did you leave your previous guilds?
    I've been in a large number of guilds, Mainly alliance, I'll try to be Brief. Night Crawlers was my first guild, an awesome guild were I met most of the friends I know now. Unfortunately it Disbanded. 2nd guild was the Oath where the majority of NC members joined. I left as I had a Problem with a member whom I shall not name, And I felt the most respectful decision was to leave the guild in order to cause the least amount of problems. 3rd guild was Sentinel, which I left after I discovered the time zones where different to mine and raids went on too late. 4th guild was Gladiatorz, which unfortunately disbanded. 5th was Puff Puff pass, and I personally believed it was too inactive, then Finally my current guild is Death of Anatomy, which I will be leaving shortly as I am joining The Horde.

How did you get in touch with this guild?
    I dont Personally know anybody within the guild, however I have had some very very brief conversations with the MM hunter Ellystina (love your playing style by the way)

What do you expect from this guild?
    I expect an organised but relaxed and friendly guild, with active raids and Premades daily. I hope to meet some of the best players of molten, and been in a great environment with what I like to call "Social Immaturity", aka have a good time!

What can the guild expect from you?
    It's hard to explain yourself without sounding like you have a huge ego but i'll try....You can Expect exactly what it says on the tin- Doorak the Insane. A little bit stupid, a little bit crazy, and an incredibly social person! I love having a laugh, making jokes and Genuinely being stupid. But when it comes down to business I'm all ears and I will literally be your ***** and do what you ask if you want me to. Not that I am an asskisser, it's just how I play. I have Fun when we can and I get to work when we have to. And I suppose thats about it!

What are you good at?
    I would personally say my Strong point is 1v1s and 2s. I spend alot of my time outside Orgrimmar Duelling people, and it's were I learn the majority of the stuff I know, Including experimenting with Focus macros, Tactics to kite, saving Defensive CDs etc. I love experimenting, Including in 2v2 with non-legit comps such as MM hunter+ Prot warr (which works great btw- awesome CC chains!)

What are you bad at?
    I would say My weakest Points would be 3v3, as I have not had much experience in 3s, only with 1x ATC comp which we managed 2.2k in 2011. I always want to learn more, but unfortunately It's tough finding the right players (including myself!)

Tell us something about yourself.
    Umm I'm a Classical Pianist in real life, and I right my Own music. I've actually written an orchestral piece dedicated to WoW (ultra geek). I have 25 million piercings, and I dont give a sh*t what anyone thinks about it! I've played hunter for 6 years including 4 on Retail.
    I'm also scared ****less of Cows. wtf is with those eyes, man...
    but Cheese makes it all better. LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEEESE
    hope to here from you soon guys!!! <3

3. Hm, didn't Rudolf Scitovski disband some time ago? Can't recall seeing them in a BG for a long time...

4. Hm, didn't Rudolf Scitovski disband some time ago? Can't recall seeing them in a BG for a long time...
    Deathwing -> Lordaeron -> Deathwing.

5. @Doorak: We rarely look here so I doubt that anyone beside me saw this post. If you are having troubles applying at our guild site, I can paste this app to it for you.

@Deadlywanderer: Viscero is still playing with us.

@Goony: you who
    how found my

6. Oh, I do know well that baddie is still around. ;)

7. @turkmusun-- That would be great if you could do that please :) Where would I find a response to the app though, would it be ingame?

8. I respect this guild because undeserving/anhedonia is in it.
    Or was, isnt that active anymore

9. @Doorak: rudolfscitovski.guildportal.com is the site link. It would be nice if you would paste your app there, but as I said, I can do that for you.

10. Bunch of PvE kids.
    Suomi Failman is getting mad ... :D

11. July 5, 2013  

12. July 5, 2013  
    http://i.imgur.com/pFqI5mj.jpg

Fail Rudolf premade ,some of them left the Bg ...
    So, it takes you 26 min to win vs a "Fail premade" ? I guess you lose all the time vs their "decent" premades

First ... 89101112 Last