1. Gz NSH

One from me, p1 trans. Gz meeeeeleh & raaaaaange :>

2. Congratz!

Congratz! Good Job, keep it up. cheers from infusion. :D

3. Gz from Infusion :) Keep up the good work! :D

4. Why does the main page still say "Icecrown Citadel 25HC (At Lich King.)" :3 #Notices things, #Yolo #Swag #okaythisisgettingannoyingnowi'llstop.

5. Why does the main page still say "Icecrown Citadel 25HC (At Lich King.)" :3 #Notices things, #Yolo #Swag #okaythisisgettingannoyingnowi'llstop.
    coz Baff is lazy nuff said :D

6. coz Baff is lazy nuff said :D
    I totally need to start making room for new ppl xD

Recruiting: most classes but shammies for 2'nd runs AND for main run fury warrior with heroic gear and heroic trinkets for a bit more competition with dps :)

7. Gratz Not So Hordie for long waited achievement and guild progress and I wish you many more kills on LK. Good Luck!

8. I totally need to start making room for new ppl xD

Recruiting: most classes but shammies for 2'nd runs AND for main run fury warrior with heroic gear and heroic trinkets for a bit more competition with dps :)

Does this mean I get to bring my warrior and beat you now? :D

iAmAthirat
    Baff check pm : D

10. bump for epic guild. still recruting decent ppl.

11. Does this mean I get to bring my warrior and beat you now? :D
    Saturday 6pm server time i give warrior lessons,sign up here or tell me on skype.

12. The guild can still use Holy Paladin, Unh Dk, Feral and Balance Druids. Geared ppl with good progress in icc hc only. We seems to have enough of every other class atm. Ofc if u r really remarkable person we can always find a spot for u

13. The guild can still use Holy Paladin, Unh Dk, Feral and Balance Druids. Geared ppl with good progress in icc hc only. We seems to have enough of every other class atm. Ofc if u r really remarkable person we can always find a spot for u
    We could use a good arcane as well^

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last