1. You are not allowed to. I like to write things like these for myself. He will never change, 99% of the people won't understand what hes saying, here no ones opinion matters.

And I'm not your friend, buddy.

Please this isn't even funny, false reports should be punished on some way. Devs are the first ones who find out about the lag and they know it, no need to rub it in their nose by spamming forums, all types of WoW chats or in your case bugtracker.
    is u carebare m8? jajaja im wrek u so hard keed

2. You are not allowed to. I like to write things like these for myself. He will never change, 99% of the people won't understand what hes saying, here no ones opinion matters.

Please this isn't even funny, false reports should be punished on some way. Devs are the first ones who find out about the lag and they know it, no need to rub it in their nose by spamming forums, all types of WoW chats or in your case bugtracker.
    Someones pist.

3. You are not allowed to. I like to write things like these for myself. He will never change, 99% of the people won't understand what hes saying, here no ones opinion matters.

u is kill m8

4. You are not allowed to. I like to write things like these for myself. He will never change, 99% of the people won't understand what hes saying, here no ones opinion matters.

WTS life

wanna buy? 50k. CoD?

5. all these quote m8 subgodex is famuse

ty based subdoge

6. You are not allowed to. I like to write things like these for myself. He will never change, 99% of the people won't understand what hes saying, here no ones opinion matters.

Ugh,nothing against you,but u got burried alive infront of Diffraction Cemetary

7. Ugh,nothing against you,but u got burried alive infront of Diffraction Cemetary
    That's 5 people max, I got used to it. It's like I'm reading a gooby pls comic.

8. That's 5 people max, I got used to it. It's like I'm reading a gooby pls comic.
    He even know how to count! *hat down*

9. I think nobody likes him, that's why he's used to it.

10. Could be. You know. Unresolved childhood issues, kid harrasment etc.

11. I'm quite fine, except the fact that I'm egoistic and I enjoy being a

Spoiler: Show

I should just let the kids have fun, it's your thing anyways.

12. ...it's your thing anyways.
    Exactly ;) Private parties doesn't like strangers hopping in and drinking all their beer man ^^

13. lookin forward 2 thy weekund

fridey frayday

14. What a splendid PIE
    PIZZA PIZZA PIE
    EVERY MINUTE EVERY SECOND
    PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

15. What a splendid PIE
    PIZZA PIZZA PIE
    PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE
    Pepperoni and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, chives.

First ... 34748283848586 ... Last