1. Grats to Sylexania Realm:Ragnaros for winning the drawing! Check back later this month for another 23 coin give away!

PS-might be doing more coins if we get coins back from molten for christmas!
    So it was on dec 2 or 1 ?

2. The 1st I had router issues and family **** so I had to push it back a day

3. dec 14th during raid another 23 coin giveaway

4. dec 14th during raid another 23 coin giveaway

My birthday is on the 14th of December :D:D:D My luck have to win then:D:D:D
    By the way what hour will be the raid held ( i hope not 2am like the last one ) ?

5. we start at 2pm server and ill prolly be doing it when we hit gunship

6. Saturday at our break at HLK ill gift another 23 coins.

7. congrats to Emilzeta on wining the coin gifting! will be doing something for xmas if we get coins from molten.

Also looking for some stream chat mods to help clean up the bashing and general none sense in the twitch chat.

8. Well thanks to molten i will be doing a 23x4 giveaway when gifting is back up...

thats right a total of 92 coins will be given out on my live stream! dont forget to follow me on twitter and facebook to find out when!

9. Gifting reenabled make sure you have the 2-step authenticator on your account. you can find out more here.

Check facebook and twitter on stream for gifting times

If you DO NOT have the 2 step authenticator on your account you will be UNABLE to receive coins.

92 coins must go!

will also now be rolling for winners through the twitch roll app!

10. please read the updated info in the first post for how gifting will now be done on the stream.

11. Don't forget gifting is tom through Monday. Follow me on fb or twitter to keep track specifically for when the giftings will take place

12. Congrats to Gearless of Ragnaros on winning todays gifting of 23 coins! More coins tomorrow after our main day raid is over. Dont forget to follow and be on for a chance to win another 23!

13. Congrats to Apexrage of Ragnaros on winning todays gifting. Another gifting tom after raid!

14. Congrats to BrokenDMG of Ragnaros on winning todays gifting. last one of the month is tomorrow dont miss it!

15. no gifting today but streaming heroic icc now come and watch

First ... 23456 ... Last