1. So how is this going to happen? Is it going to be an all-out brawl with all the guilds at once or we take turns fighting one guild at a time like a tournament?
    each guild will fight one guild at a time. we will take turns due to cool downs and strategies with their gameplay. it will be marked with points, winning a guild gives you 1 point the guild with the most points wins. xD! i will give each guild our "Raidcall" ID with their own channel to start each fight.

2. Umm it will be guild vs guild and u will mov up in the bracket

3. Ah i see. Sounds fun. Hopefully more guilds join. Mad Company needs to be there. I feel like not alot of people read the forums so they probably didnt see this. Im going to try to spread the word about this Guild Event and talk to GMs of other Guilds that I know.

4. Yeah only thing to worry about now is if they show up

5. wrath of hell legion team standin bye

6. Me and Bellccross are turning up as a 2man team.

Any objections?

7. since your inviting dead guilds cane mine come? there isn't 10 active people in it though

8. matrix haters gon hate xD but um jyx I think its best if u get a group or just sty retail we r beyond full atm hhaha

9. wat... how do you plan on doing this **** w/o GM assistance lol..
    inb4 giant pvp ****show

10. wat... how do you plan on doing this **** w/o GM assistance lol..
    inb4 giant pvp ****show
    this is what me and Bell are gonna do. His reckstorm under painsup. GG

11. this is what me and Bell are gonna do. His reckstorm under painsup. GG
    Don't interrupt guild fights you two. Pretty sure GM's will watch from a distance unless they would like to help us setevent or remove those that misbehave :(

First 1234 Last