1. Name: Steven van der Meer
    Class/Spec: Current main: unh Death Knight
    Alt: Ret/prot pally

Gearscore/Honourable Kills/Exp in 2s and 3s:
    I went 1800 rating on cataclysm on my pally. I also wanted to get into 3v3, but I never really got to it.
    My current gearscore is 4k on my dk. And I just have 209 honourable kills, since I just started out on this server.

Do you speak Fluent English?:
    Close enough.

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?:
    I was in Furor Reborn, and was one of the main of the main tanks. I left because it was on cataclysm, and cata is ****. :3

Why do you want to join this guild?:
    I'd like to get in a pvp guild, with guys that I can have a laugh with and dick around with. And of course tryhard in arenas with.

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?:
    I tend to have a slow pace, and turtle alot in arenas. Probably because I mained ret pally in cata, and you have to turtle in arenas as a ret pally in cata.
    And I can make fart noises with my hands. Which is pretty is cool obviously.

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?:
    My strength would be: I always try to learn from mistakes that I make in arenas.
    My weakness: Hunters. And hairless arm pits.

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?:

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild:
    Yeaaaah of course.

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity):
    In the weekends I play almost full time, but on workdays, I mostly play from 16:00 to 19:00

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?:
    I'd like to make it exist, since it's totally dead.

Any extra comments?:
    I'm not gay, but 20 dollars is 20 dollars.

sendb
    Name: Phil IGN: Inspectahdec

Class/Spec: Hunter/Marksmanship

3.3k, 234, I'm pretty new to hunter and am still currently learning the class, so no experience at all, did some 2s on a rogue with a friend of mine though to cap, not for rating

Do you speak Fluent English?: more than fluent

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: /

I don't care much about PvE and Horde PvP is pretty weak, so I want an organised environment where I can learn and and have fun at the same time

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?:

I can adapt to situations quickly and learn class mechanics in a short period of time

I'm a social guy that's always in a good mood, however I'm very competitive and get frustrated easily when I die alot in BGs for example

as I said, I'm very competitive and strive for perfection

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild:

yes, I have both

mostly afternoon at about 2, playing until it gets bright outside again

there is no world PvP

3. Name: Steven van der Meer
    Class/Spec: Current main: unh Death Knight
    Alt: Ret/prot pally

I went 1800 rating on cataclysm on my pally. I also wanted to get into 3v3, but I never really got to it.
    My current gearscore is 4k on my dk. And I just have 209 honourable kills, since I just started out on this server.

Close enough.

I was in Furor Reborn, and was one of the main of the main tanks. I left because it was on cataclysm, and cata is ****. :3

I'd like to get in a pvp guild, with guys that I can have a laugh with and dick around with. And of course tryhard in arenas with.

I tend to have a slow pace, and turtle alot in arenas. Probably because I mained ret pally in cata, and you have to turtle in arenas as a ret pally in cata.
    And I can make fart noises with my hands. Which is pretty is cool obviously.

My strength would be: I always try to learn from mistakes that I make in arenas.
    My weakness: Hunters. And hairless arm pits.

Yeaaaah of course.

In the weekends I play almost full time, but on workdays, I mostly play from 16:00 to 19:00

I'd like to make it exist, since it's totally dead.

Any extra comments?:
    I'm not gay, but 20 dollars is 20 dollars.
    Talked with you in-game. Accepted.

4. Name: Phil IGN: Inspectahdec

Class/Spec: Hunter/Marksmanship

3.3k, 234, I'm pretty new to hunter and am still currently learning the class, so no experience at all, did some 2s on a rogue with a friend of mine though to cap, not for rating

Do you speak Fluent English?: more than fluent

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: /

I don't care much about PvE and Horde PvP is pretty weak, so I want an organised environment where I can learn and and have fun at the same time

I can adapt to situations quickly and learn class mechanics in a short period of time

I'm a social guy that's always in a good mood, however I'm very competitive and get frustrated easily when I die alot in BGs for example

as I said, I'm very competitive and strive for perfection

yes, I have both

mostly afternoon at about 2, playing until it gets bright outside again

there is no world PvP
    Talked with you in-game. Accepted.

5. Name: Miona (ingame) / Cristian (IRL)

Class/Spec:
    Priest / Shadow / Discipline

5.9k / 6k / I am gainig experience from every arena match that I do with my friend (MM Hunter).

Yes I do.

-

Because I want to play in an organised pvp environment and I want to learn how to do thing right.

Determination.

Strengths: I always try to follow a tactic and stick to that, not just mindless pvp because it has been proven a dozen times it's just not going to work. ( Though I rarely find bgs with ppl that play by tactics )
    Weaknesses: when I run out of mana

As you have stated previously, Horde needs a better pvp community and I really wish I could make a change. If I am fit for this guild ? The decision is yours.

I have both Raidcall and Skype.

Around 15:00 PM ST. But it deppends because I have college stuff to do. I usually log in almost every day.

I would bring Feelme back to WoW and to Deathwing.

Any extra comments?:
    -

Nyamie
    Name: Revitalized [in game.] Myriah [irl].

Class/Spec: I'm currently Shadow at 73, but when I'm 80, I plan on PVPing and Healing as Discipline Priest.

Gearscore/Honourable Kills/Exp in 2s and 3s: In retail, I was playing arena in S1, S2, S3, S4, and some in S5. Season 3 was when I hit my 1900 mark and in Season 4, I hit 2k. Season 5 came and I got to 2200. I have experience in 2s, 3s and 5s as a Discipline Priest. :)

Do you speak Fluent English?: Yes.

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: I've only been in Lengendary Society. I wanted a guild to be able to level in with the social environment that can handle my humor and my ...sailor-talk.

Why do you want to join this guild?: I used to pvp on retail. I was a Disc. Priest getting the Brutal Head in 2v2 in 2s and the Mace in 3s. The highest arena that I've been in was 2200. :)

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?: I'm a girl that doesn't backpedal. ROFL. No, just kidding. I really enjoy the social environment; and I really do enjoy world pvp with other players. I'm a good healer. :x Because I learned how to heal through arena, I was able to lead my guild to 2nd on the server for ICC25 HC on the server. I really do know how to heal.

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?: I learned how to heal through arena, I learned how to keybind through arena, and I really learned how to play a priest in arena. I know the ins and outs of my class; I know several specs, and I really know how to have fun and not really troll or lolerskate at someone even though I really do enjoy lolerskating someone at least once; the camping is not my thing.

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?: I don't know if I'm fit for any guild. I have a sense of humor that isn't what everyone's accustomed to. I swear like a sailor, I socialize in strange ways but I've never had a complaint from anyone in my history of WoW about my personality.

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild: Never heard of Raidcall. I can look into it. Skype is a duh. Only thing is my daughter broke my headset so my husband and I are currently sharing one.

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity): It varies during the day. I usually get on between the morning, and sometimes in the early-early morning. My time is Mountain Standard, so I would have to actually BE on WoW to tell you the exact times.

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?: The camping. I don't think that it is fair for a high level to make it very difficult for lower level characters to get to their level cap. I think that PVP should be same level brackets. (It's kinda hard to explain being a woman complaining.) :)

Any extra comments?

I'm a Mom. I love World of Warcraft. I really do love Arena. I enjoy the complication, I love the sport, and I love the heart-race it gives two or three people while facing two or three other people at the same time. The win is my favorite feeling. I enjoy frapsing. I used to fraps my high rank arena matches.

Sorry my app is long. Can you tell I'm the social and very detailed type? :P

7. Name: Revitalized [in game.] Myriah [irl].

Class/Spec: I'm currently Shadow at 73, but when I'm 80, I plan on PVPing and Healing as Discipline Priest.

Gearscore/Honourable Kills/Exp in 2s and 3s: In retail, I was playing arena in S1, S2, S3, S4, and some in S5. Season 3 was when I hit my 1900 mark and in Season 4, I hit 2k. Season 5 came and I got to 2200. I have experience in 2s, 3s and 5s as a Discipline Priest. :)

Do you speak Fluent English?: Yes.

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: I've only been in Lengendary Society. I wanted a guild to be able to level in with the social environment that can handle my humor and my ...sailor-talk.

Why do you want to join this guild?: I used to pvp on retail. I was a Disc. Priest getting the Brutal Head in 2v2 in 2s and the Mace in 3s. The highest arena that I've been in was 2200. :)

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?: I'm a girl that doesn't backpedal. ROFL. No, just kidding. I really enjoy the social environment; and I really do enjoy world pvp with other players. I'm a good healer. :x Because I learned how to heal through arena, I was able to lead my guild to 2nd on the server for ICC25 HC on the server. I really do know how to heal.

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?: I learned how to heal through arena, I learned how to keybind through arena, and I really learned how to play a priest in arena. I know the ins and outs of my class; I know several specs, and I really know how to have fun and not really troll or lolerskate at someone even though I really do enjoy lolerskating someone at least once; the camping is not my thing.

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?: I don't know if I'm fit for any guild. I have a sense of humor that isn't what everyone's accustomed to. I swear like a sailor, I socialize in strange ways but I've never had a complaint from anyone in my history of WoW about my personality.

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild: Never heard of Raidcall. I can look into it. Skype is a duh. Only thing is my daughter broke my headset so my husband and I are currently sharing one.

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity): It varies during the day. I usually get on between the morning, and sometimes in the early-early morning. My time is Mountain Standard, so I would have to actually BE on WoW to tell you the exact times.

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?: The camping. I don't think that it is fair for a high level to make it very difficult for lower level characters to get to their level cap. I think that PVP should be same level brackets. (It's kinda hard to explain being a woman complaining.) :)

Any extra comments?

I'm a Mom. I love World of Warcraft. I really do love Arena. I enjoy the complication, I love the sport, and I love the heart-race it gives two or three people while facing two or three other people at the same time. The win is my favorite feeling. I enjoy frapsing. I used to fraps my high rank arena matches.

Sorry my app is long. Can you tell I'm the social and very detailed type? :P

Spoke to you in game. I wouldn't usually accept someone who isn't currently a lower level, but based on your experience and your general personality, i think you would make a great addition to the guild! Accepted.

8. Name: Miona (ingame) / Cristian (IRL)

Class/Spec:
    Priest / Shadow / Discipline

5.9k / 6k / I am gainig experience from every arena match that I do with my friend (MM Hunter).

Yes I do.

-

Because I want to play in an organised pvp environment and I want to learn how to do thing right.

Determination.

Strengths: I always try to follow a tactic and stick to that, not just mindless pvp because it has been proven a dozen times it's just not going to work. ( Though I rarely find bgs with ppl that play by tactics )
    Weaknesses: when I run out of mana

As you have stated previously, Horde needs a better pvp community and I really wish I could make a change. If I am fit for this guild ? The decision is yours.

I have both Raidcall and Skype.

Around 15:00 PM ST. But it deppends because I have college stuff to do. I usually log in almost every day.

I would bring Feelme back to WoW and to Deathwing.

Any extra comments?:
    -

Accepted. Whisper me or one of the Officers for an Invite. I'll add an edit to the main thread so you know who the officers are in case i'm not online.

Radius
    Name: Senarijus
    Class/Spec: DK , unholy

Gearscore/Honourable Kills/Exp in 2s and 3s: 6k , exp 2s 2k , 15k kills

Do you speak Fluent English?: yes

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: Elite of chuck norris

Why do you want to join this guild?: want to join pvp movment

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?: dedicated

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?:i'm obidiant player , folow tactics , viable , survivable , weakness i loss concetration after 2h of playing from then on it's like taking a pet with ya xD

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?: i got tons of expirience

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild:got both m on rc mic dont work dont know why , on skype everything is normal

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity): that depends how my shifts at work change but i play every day

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?: Demon hunter titule :D

Any extra comments?:

10. Name: Senarijus
    Class/Spec: DK , unholy

Gearscore/Honourable Kills/Exp in 2s and 3s: 6k , exp 2s 2k , 15k kills

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: Elite of chuck norris

Why do you want to join this guild?: want to join pvp movment

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?: dedicated

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?:i'm obidiant player , folow tactics , viable , survivable , weakness i loss concetration after 2h of playing from then on it's like taking a pet with ya xD

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?: i got tons of expirience

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild:got both m on rc mic dont work dont know why , on skype everything is normal

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity): that depends how my shifts at work change but i play every day

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?: Demon hunter titule :D

Any extra comments?:
    Spoken with in-game and accepted.

11. Name: Guda
    Class/Spec: Ele, resto shamy

Gearscore/ Honourable Kills/ Exp in 2s and 3s: 6.1k, exp 2s 2.3k, 3s 2.1k, 16k kills

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: Inferno, because i transfered to ally side and im back to horde again

Why do you want to join this guild?: I want to do more pvp.

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?: Determined

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?: Im good player, well-coordinated, weaknesses: I get angry very quickly because of some nonsense in game.

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?: I got lot of skills and exp

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild: Got both, skype and RC

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity): On weekends i play full time but on workdays im online from 16:00 until late.

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?: this is ok, I would not change anything

Any extra comments?: I'm fan of Lord BENDNTER :D

12. Name: Guda

Gearscore/ Honourable Kills/ Exp in 2s and 3s: 6.1k, exp 2s 2.3k, 3s 2.1k, 16k kills

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?: Inferno, because i transfered to ally side and im back to horde again

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?: Determined

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?: Im good player, well-coordinated, weaknesses: I get angry very quickly because of some nonsense in game.

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild: Got both, skype and RC

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity): On weekends i play full time but on workdays im online from 16:00 until late.

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?: this is ok, I would not change anything

Spoken with In-Game and Accepted.

13. Name: Guda

Spoke to you ingame, accepted.

14. Name: Axetomouth
    Class/Spec:Arms warrior

Gearscore/Honourable Kills/Exp in 2s and 3s:6069/23khks/2k is 2s

Do you speak Fluent English?:yes

Why do you want to join this guild?:coz i want pvp and pvp only :P

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?:ive got alot of play on wotlk specially on deathwing

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild:have both skype and raid call

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity):1 to 5am

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?: ...

Any extra comments?:

First 123 Last