Blmaestro
    Reupload I want to see what that is.

Hypknock
    Did they fix DS yet? hagaraa and the dragon thingy

3. Did they fix DS yet? hagaraa and the dragon thingy
    Ask in guild chat lol..

Blmaestro
    Man Dragon Soul so hard man...did 6 runs and breezed through them...the most challenging thing this week was getting a few groups back after the Hagara fixes!

Bring on 25 and heroics, molten!

5. Man Dragon Soul so hard man...did 6 runs and breezed through them...the most challenging thing this week was getting a few groups back after the Hagara fixes!

Bring on 25 and heroics, molten!
    Bring on MoP I want to make a Disc showdown!

6. <Care> is still recruiting talented players. We only have spots for exceptional members with no only skill but also attitude and behavior. This is the perfect time to fix up your future in raiding career through a long term community. Tomorrow won't be the same as today.

What are you waiting for? No need to think 2 times (but you have to think the raid time carefully), submit your resume at: CARE.shivtr.com today, and our professional Staff will take care of it.

7. Just a special note. If you are capable of FRAPsing and making videos for guild runs that is a huge plus that we consider in your application :)

Blmaestro
    Yesterday, made super speed run in FL...killed raggy10hc in 3 tries and got 4 new Firelords...awesome ****

Blmaestro
    ...our professional Staff will take care of it.
    You forgot to pay us Rare, if we are indeed professionals hehe

10. You forgot to pay us Rare, if we are indeed professionals hehe
    I will think about it.

First ... 246472737475 Last