1. Yo, don't be rude to DMT. Only I have that right :).

2. Spoiler: Show
    "what is cocky?"

I love it when girls say it!

People like him (and me too) are sick of going through the "papers" since he has been here for a while, done a lot of things, has full gear with almost everything achieved in this game (and probably just wants to help you out), to go through the same bull**** every player goes.

In other words, application done by you, to have him in your guild would be more fitting.
    Spoiler: Show
    But yeah, people don't acknowledge you, to some you are just a random.
    Spoiler: Show
    He'll prolly make app tho, he's not that much of a ego guy like me. :P
    In a place where allot of players are full bis, and have all the achi. Yo two guys are just casual players who prolly wont funk up the basics. And that's it.

The application form is also ment for you to make account on our gsite, interact trough it with other players +the guild rules, the changes, suggestions, anouncing that you will not be able to log for the next month etc, anything you want or need can be posted or discussed there.

In other words, application done by you, to have him in your guild would be more fitting.
    Who flies high, falls deep.
    And those who ask others to beg him, end up beging him self.

Why are you even talking in his name? making him look bad? and yourself also?

Tooo much ego for this guild
    Sorry

3. a little QQ from me!!! :D
    another Solace Battlemaster and one of the 10 guys from Molten Deathwing with [It's Over Nine Thousand!]

4. Gz Gastly and gz on the bane sheksy ! U know what happened i guess XD SAME STORY EVERY DAY !

5. Gz Gastly and gz on the bane sheksy ! U know what happened i guess XD SAME STORY EVERY DAY !
    As in, you missed the bane because of ghei party with Jezicina, Relxino, fur and the rest ?

6. Who flies high, falls deep.
    And those who ask others to beg him, end up beging him self.

Why are you even talking in his name? making him look bad? and yourself also?

Tooo much ego for this guild
    Sorry
    It was no harm comment I made, yet you guys took it quite horribly.

"And those who ask others to beg him, end up beging him self." Never heard that one before, and plus I wasn't exactly asking to beg, just used a metaphor for how much valuable someone like him is.
    Talking in his name because I know him, and a lot of people do, he's a great person, social and a good friend.
    "Tooo much ego for this guild", Thank you.

7. yet you guys took it quite horribly.
    No, its only me. Sorry but you sounded offensive to me, so i acted offnsive. Apologies if i misunderstood. There are just to many "too pro" players out there
    We make everyone make application. There is no bypassing it

"And those who ask others to beg him, end up beging him self. Never heard that one before
    I made it up! xD

8. We make everyone make application. There is no bypassing it
    Fair enough.

9. Gast where your golden rolex and dem chains... more bling.bling pls xD

Gz bokluk <3<3<3

10. We apologise for disturbing you zen monent :'(

First ... 1555636465666775115 ... Last