Prolok

Dafug

II respect these both pvp guilds. But i'd like to mention one thing here, no disrespect but ive been in two random BGs where at least 2 of MFD's mmbers used teleport hack. Hunter named Markedeath, and the other one was a paladin which i forgot his name. Some people even global for it telling these two MFD's mmbers were using cheat. Evryday there r lots of players using the same hack but this is MFD-so called the best n honest pvp guild on sargeras horde. Well, i doubt it. Anyway, Myrmidons (PvE guild) is so much better in BGs than this MFD.
    You should have took the ss and report it .there is no point in blaming MFD without a proof

2. We are prepared to ban and kick our members for hacking.

3. marked for death are doing premades every day and i havent seen a single one abusing cheating hacking or whatever if u have proof of such claims show them and i am 100 % sure officers will gkick those in less then a minute

4. II respect these both pvp guilds. But i'd like to mention one thing here, no disrespect but ive been in two random BGs where at least 2 of MFD's mmbers used teleport hack. Hunter named Markedeath, and the other one was a paladin which i forgot his name. Some people even global for it telling these two MFD's mmbers were using cheat. Evryday there r lots of players using the same hack but this is MFD-so called the best n honest pvp guild on sargeras horde. Well, i doubt it. Anyway, Myrmidons (PvE guild) is so much better in BGs than this MFD.
    i'm a member of MFD and I have to say, in all the bgs i've been with them *plenty of them* i never spotted a single hacker who belongs to our guild, but like they say...if you have proofs just report them np.

5. i'm a member of MFD and I have to say, in all the bgs i've been with them *plenty of them* i never spotted a single hacker who belongs to our guild, but like they say...if you have proofs just report them np.
    Ive seen multiple with my own eyes. But meh, i had to kick a lot of hackers from MC aswell over the last 2 years. Aslong as you keep kicking them there's nothing to QQ about.

6. Donors?

Is everyone in Marked for Death a donor? It looks like everyone on that premade is one.

7. I've seen those premades. Was against them just last night. They are not cheaters or hackers. They simply have more gear than you and are better players. Shoutout to Gagy the hunter. You sir are fun to chase in bg :)

8. Is everyone in Marked for Death a donor? It looks like everyone on that premade is one.
    Not everyone in our guild are donor's.

9. meh.... this video reminded me that even fat pocket can't solve backpedalling issues, srsly if I didn't love my beautiful face it would be bleeding at this point from all the facepalming

10. *Grabs popcorn for the excitement this thread is heading towards*

11. Is everyone in Marked for Death a donor? It looks like everyone on that premade is one.
    I don't have donor weapons neither do my friends, btw u can check the gear easily in armory :)

starskysunday
    Most of MFD's good hunters are Donors with hc weps and trinkets. For example some1 mentioned bout Gagy right? Ive met this Gagy few times in BGs and ofc he is one of those hunters with Donor trinket and wep. The thing here is..i wonder if Gagy is good or not with another classes like warrior, or mage, or feral, or rogue, or whtver. Coz maybe..like i said just maybe..known MFD's mmbers like Illyanah and this Gagy, only good with one class, which is kinda lame :-D

13. Tho its only my opinion and its far from being absolute truth I think multiclassing ppl are simply indecisive because they cant get beyond certain point with class that they originally took as a main so they r like meh this is boring guess ill roll alt... which is kinda 'lame'

vesel
    nice video..what's the finish him addon?

15. nice video..what's the finish him addon?
    It's called Killshot.

First 1234 ... Last