1. i still dont getit?:P
    Just play along and do as they say, you'll be fine lol

2. Posting Bane video here :>

[YT]hpt570mvA2k[/YT]

3. Good, its been 7 months, stop cooking it and start eating it.

4. We're cooking, we don't want a sour fish, if it's not perfection, it has no place on our table :)

5. We're cooking, we don't want a sour fish, if it's not perfection, it has no place on our table :)
    While running, tripping, standing, walking, we've been cooking and the dish is nearly done.

Around 3 weeks ago, Covenant entered its 7th month from ever since it was forged on December 21st 2013. At that time, a new story unfolded, for the seekers out there on this rotten realm, to separate and recruit the outstanding players from the bad ones. Like any true end-game guild, Covenant stood and persevered, through the hatred, through the abusers and through all the attempts to jeopardize Covenant, the officer council, and Covenant, the community.

Make no mistake, there is no segregation. Covenant has always been one entity and one unit, with the renowned slogan,

We are one. We are everyone.

And so we are, one family. All, we rise. All, we fall. Hand in hand we accomplished our goals, through our mature communication and humble atmosphere. One step at a time, Covenant was able to reach its current state of having a solid roster and community that, whenever separated, will always find its way back. After breakfast, the members of the family divert through different ways, each in their own way, each in their own life stamp. But at dinner, they meet, they gather up, they rejoice and they enhance their bonds.

On Saturday morning, we had a breach through our ranks, in which all the members of the guild except the officers were kicked and the guild bank was ninja-ed. As soon as I logged in, whispers started flowing, with concerns about the guild's future. Some of the whispers were from members of other respectable guilds, indicating their concern over Covenant, as a guild that they see deserving of respect and honor. Other whispers were foolish, selfish, blatantly hurtful and malevolent, from the abusers themselves who sought every chance to keep us down. In their laughter, disparity. In their attempts to segregate Covenant, hatred. They laughed, we pitied. The human race shall always have such people of such a disgrace to all present standards of ethical behavior.

Your gossips can't hurt us. Your mentally handicapped attitude can't scare us. Your evil deeds can never be fruitful. You failed to separate us. You failed to induce hatred from within. You failed utterly in all of your attempts to kill Covenant. Do you know why? Let me help you there, my lad. Covenant isn't like any guild you've ever been in. All guilds, with true corruption in ranks, you've felt it and experienced it. We were there side by side, for 2 years and I was there, watching. I saw you desperate for all chances of greed, but all chances of greed weren't always desperate to be found. And now it manifested, and now it showed your true identity. If anything, you should be ashamed. Then again, I'd rather you not feel anything towards your deeds as I fail to call you a human being, through my definition.

I feel sorry for you, my lad, but I must thank you. Yes, Covenant thanks you for this exclusive opportunity to have the burden of the guild lifted, by every single person inside the guild. The burden that, we loved to have striking through our chests. Not because it's painful, but because it makes us stronger. It makes us keener, in our interactions and our performance.

I thank you, my lad, because this showed what Covenant really is. A strong family, out there, standing in-between the distinct players, in all ethics, in all aspects and in all behaviors. Let it resonate through you as our existence shatters your claims and truly identifies Covenant as the only guild present on Molten with such a unique community. They'll keep coming back. They'll keep blazing through. ;)

Covenant would like to announce its full recovery! Raids are being done and sustained daily. Even at the day of our breach, we had a RS 25N done. ^^

Our 7th Bane was also achieved!
    Congratulation to all the participating members!
    [YT]IZl1Uj6Hazc[/YT]

To you, the Trials of Covenant. To you, the Members of Covenant. To you, the Core of Covenant. To you, the Veterans of Covenant and to you the Officers of Covenant, my utmost respect and honor.

6. I got a question. Lazy to search thread. Did u down LK on 25 hc? Or Halion?

Serious question,not trollin.

Hai Elites baby !

Grinrage sawks cawkz

7. I got a question. Lazy to search thread. Did u down LK on 25 hc? Or Halion?

Serious question,not trollin.

Hai Elites baby !

Grinrage sawks cawkz
    Not yet. Our best percentage so far was @ 25%. Our best try had only 1 player dead in the last phase and then we got buttraped by the Vile Spirits in Frostmourne. :(

It's been quite a while Shini, pay us a visit. :)

8. Dis Lilaids guy is pretty legit. ;)

Jk, Well done everyone. And Elites. You fgt. <3

9. It was actually such a great feeling to see all the officers, veterans and members to join up and help to fix the mess that was caused by that person. And it is like nothing bad ever happened :)

And now reunited , we can achieve even more ! I am happy I am surrounded by so many dedicated people, I love you guys <3

My fraps are better though ok.

10. K i'll remove mine tomorrow then. D:

11. I have witnessed first hand the downfalls of many pve guilds, especially on Molten. With regard to the toxic and negative atmosphere of the community, it is no surprise. As proudly stated by Elites, our thriving community has rebounded. What would have been a catastrophic event for another high-end raiding guild, was knocked off like a mundane hiccup for us. The sheer commitment of the community we have forged is something truly admirable.

Fellow Covenants, we are more than a raiding guild. We are a family.

Humble Veteran of Covenant,
    Dungeon

12. Not yet. Our best percentage so far was @ 25%. Our best try had only 1 player dead in the last phase and then we got buttraped by the Vile Spirits in Frostmourne. :(

It's been quite a while Shini, pay us a visit. :)
    Indeed it is. I might,might talk to you preety soon. Think I'm coming back and I already transfered EVERY toon to alliance. So yea,quite dps-ers and healers available. Didnt raid for over 4 months tho :D

Regards Market guy :D

13. "We fight til no one can fight us
    We live, and no one can stop us
    We pull when we're pushed too far
    And the advantages is
    The bottom line is
    We never, had to fight in the first place
    We only, had to spit back at their face
    We won't, walk alone any longer
    What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!!!"

We are one. We are everyone

As Dungeon said, we are more than a raiding guild. We are a family and I'm truly and deeply proud to be a part and representative of that "wicked" family, for better and worse. Still papur much :<

14. We are preparing a small surprise for Molten, get ready for it.

COMING SOON, ON DEATHWING

First ... 4567816 ... Last