1. What's there to be surprised about O.o
    Myrmidons wiped LEGION off the earth.... or at lease we thought we had.

Leaving this here:
    [Screenshot removed]

2. Myrmidons wins lOLOOLOLOLLOlolololOloL
    Myrmidons still exists?

Wasn't there when this happened, but from what I head, everyone left because they had an issue with the leadership at LEGION.

If you want, we can arrange a match with you guys as well.

3. *takes popcorn* There is much to watch here :)

Kharn
    Im surprised too :/
    I'm amazed not suprised that they still exsist ( ͡?? ͜ʖ ͡??)

5. *takes popcorn* There is much to watch here :)
    Yep, so much! nyhahahaha!

6. And then EVERYONE derails the thread with irrelevant stuff, I should mark most of these as spam as it's not even related to the topic other than to boast how good a non-existent guild is.

I would very much like to participate in healing or dps for the legion because they're the only guild that's very much active in rated-bg.

7. And then EVERYONE derails the thread with irrelevant stuff, I should mark most of these as spam as it's not even related to the topic other than to boast how good a non-existent guild is.

I would very much like to participate in healing or dps for the legion because they're the only guild that's very much active in rated-bg.
    yea whatever, why dont you just shut up and grab some popcorn.

8. There's guilds doing rateds now? @_@

That's new, I wanna know who is queueing on horde side...

Nazgrot, given the amount of ego in your guild, I'm surprised you guys lasted this long. I made a bet with Krypt you'd be done long ago, but guess Seldane is far more skilled at managing guilds than I expected. Hats off to him!

9. Just to add.. Seldane was from Wrath of Hell Legion originally. We planned this altogether to make another guild and unite the other PvP guilds of Horde as one. It was just not Seldane, It was pretty much all of us.

10. pfft hahaha

u sux

<3 jackadin
    Dude this guy is the worst Ret/Enh on Sargeras.

11. i would suggest to the leaders of the guilds to communicate via skype, its the best way to arrange fights!

12. Myrmidons wins lOLOOLOLOLLOlolololOloL
    Mymirdons wins OKEY bro, funny how you went retail after your 25 core got banned for exploiting Rag 25 HC GG

13. Mymirdons wins OKEY bro, funny how you went retail after your 25 core got banned for exploiting Rag 25 HC GG

jonasdamadeira

just saying

MC is the best F the rest :)

First 1234 ... Last