1. Video recordings of the raid and Orgrimmar.

Allow 10 seconds of lag at start of video, some issue with Twitch I believe.

Garrosh: http://www.twitch.tv/creath69/c/4861230

Org Farm: http://www.twitch.tv/creath69/c/4861202

2. Video recordings of the raid and Orgrimmar.

Allow 10 seconds of lag at start of video, some issue with Twitch I believe.

Garrosh: http://www.twitch.tv/creath69/c/4861230

Org Farm: http://www.twitch.tv/creath69/c/4861202
    gj guys, at least that motivates ppl to do some "world" pvp if we can call it like that sadly

3. wtb epic tanaris pvp event for vanilla days :(

omnislasher
    Who should i contact to apply?

5. You can whisper any officer in the first post ingame and they will direct you from there. Good luck with the test!

omnislasher
    okay, thanks

Monseo
    Hey there I'm interested in joining down the road, I just wanted to know what you guys are mainly in need of atm?
    cheers :)

8. Hey there I'm interested in joining down the road, I just wanted to know what you guys are mainly in need of atm?
    cheers :)
    Hello!

As we are a pvp guild, we are always looking for any skilled players, of any spec/class. With that said, we would certainly love to get some more fire mages, and warlocks (even with their unfortunate status atm). Our requirements are ilvl 395 and duel with an Immortal+ ranking member. Hope to hear from you soon :)

9. Hi there Mad Company.

We (Psychopathic - Horde) like to do some Premade BGs after our raiding times in the evenings. We enjoy it a lot when we face a premade from you guys. It makes the BG soo much more fun than a normal Random Bg. ( even it it means we get farmed every now and then :P )

We were wondering if you guys would be interested in scheduling a Rated Bg against us for fun at some time over the weekend?

We normally raid at about 18:00 server time and our raids normally lasts for about 2-3 hours. So the perfect time for us would be 20:00 - 21:00 server time.

Let me know if you guys are interested. It would be so much fun if we can do this atleast 1-2 times on a weekend :)

- Psychos

10. Hi there Mad Company.

We (Psychopathic - Horde) like to do some Premade BGs after our raiding times in the evenings. We enjoy it a lot when we face a premade from you guys. It makes the BG soo much more fun than a normal Random Bg. ( even it it means we get farmed everyone now and then :P )

We were wondering if you guys would be interested in scheduling a Rated Bg against us for fun at some time over the weekend?

We normally raid at about 18:00 server time and our raids normally lasts for about 2-3 hours. So the perfect time for us would be 20:00 - 21:00 server time.

Let me know if you guys are interested. It would be so much fun if we can do this atleast 1-2 times on a weekend :)

- Psychos
    Hi! We would definitely be glad to do some rated bgs!
    We'll get in touch closer to the weekend :)

11. Hi! We would definitely be glad to do some rated bgs!
    Pew pew pew :D
    I wonder how this PvP vs PvE guild RBG will go xD
    You have the advantage of BG experience (more than some in the guild, not all) and we haz now HC trinkets and weapons from DS :cool:

12. I'm just glad there rated action at all. Too bad it came after my study term, as I have to work full time till December, but weekends should be fine :)

13. Hi! We would definitely be glad to do some rated bgs!
    Hi thank you for the fast reply.

I'm glad you guys are interested! And sure we can get in touch closer to the weekend.

I'm just glad there rated action at all. Too bad it came after my study term, as I have to work full time till December, but weekends should be fine
    Weekends suits us the best too!

Exited :) hahah as Fernlox mentioned we might not have the experience but alteast we have our Hc weapons and Trinketx :D We just want to have some fun, do something new and challenging.

14. GG time for some arcane PvP action :-D

15. Should be interesting, def best horde guild sargeras. Good luck and have fun guys.

First ... 34567 ... Last