1. Always accepting people who show effort and dedication :)

Always after new players (:

From different factions, different realms, different backgrounds.

2. Always accepting people who show effort and dedication :)

Always after new players (:

From different factions, different realms, different backgrounds.

How dare you post their names Kattie? You will get it modded out, that's a violation of their privacy...

(Or so I've been told)

3. How dare you post their names Kattie? You will get it modded out, that's a violation of their privacy...

(Or so I've been told)
    What violation of privacy... Our guild website has ToS too. I am entitled to use info like this for public display (our website is public domain in the first place). Violation would be using their personal details inside the apps in a bad manner, which is not the case. Usernames don't fall under digital and electronic legislation anyway...

4. Also apps are open for public on site anyway

5. What violation of privacy... Our guild website has ToS too. I am entitled to use info like this for public display (our website is public domain in the first place). Violation would be using their personal details inside the apps in a bad manner, which is not the case. Usernames don't fall under digital and electronic legislation anyway...
    Yup, I know, now tell that to the forum Admins.

6. lmao i cannot believe that **** was deleted, these forums man, i need a break from ****-ness

7. Since it seems 80% our players just wanted 8/8 HC achievements and some HC gear never to show up for a raid again in their lives once they got geared/cleared DS HC we still recruiting capable people. Please if you are an ******* planning to do this like all the people recently getting demoted and kicked from guild (good players that are *******s) refrain from applying. We need dedicated people.

8. We got HC Windward Heart, HC Vial of Shadows, HC Indomitable Pride, HC Bone-Link Fetish and HC Cunning of the Cruel drops already!

9. Any signs of ultraxion mount :) ?

10. Oh boy the ultraxion mount...

MALA HYPE!

11. 8/8 25 HC in 1 afternoon #justthelittlethings
    Madness 25 HC so much fun <3

12. 8/8 25 HC in 1 afternoon #justthelittlethings
    Madness 25 HC so much fun <3
    god bless those ms....!

13. BUMP!! For clearing Dragon Soul 25 Heroic in only one evening :)

First ... 81617181920 ... Last