1. Fake And Gey... We all know that molten is blizzlike and therefore you lot must have abused something or used 3rd party software to spread this propaganda. My heart aches when I see modern youth follow the path of devil committing sinful acts and not feeling sorry for such shameless behaviour. Let us all connect spiritually tomorrow, oh holy sunday, and pray for Jesus to guide us through the path of light.

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin... If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." - HB 1 John 1

2. Without our lord and savior Spymount this wouldn't be possible, so I would like a moment of silence to honor his gift to molten paladins.

3. MOlten you still think gurth for rets is ok?!?!
    Nobody said that.

4. I don't see anything broken. Rets are working as intended.

5. sapphire pl0x do some research 1st Q_Q could start spitting out retail videos that prove the fact that this proc rate is legit like a rabbit with diarrhea

haters gonna hate.

Praise the Lord.
    Amen.

6. Well... I procced 3 once....

7. sapphire pl0x do some research 1st Q_Q could start spitting out retail videos that prove the fact that this proc rate is legit like a rabbit with diarrhea

haters gonna hate.

Praise the Lord.
    Amen.
    Why should I do some research? For clarifying that nobody ever made such a claim? I think you need to grasp better what you're responding to before you actually respond to it.

8. bruv, amigo... chillz dem pillz

and... don't tell me wat tu du Q_Q
    [YT]i9d-tnRA9Hg[/YT]

^
    |
    |

and yeah... shall god guide our lost souls ^_^

9. I thought dueling a person with the scarab archaeology item in the Org dueling area and spamming Divine Storm was ridiculous.

Hail Jyx, Wrath of Hentai Legion.

10. I thought dueling a person with the scarab archaeology item in the Org dueling area and spamming Divine Storm was ridiculous.

Hail Jyx, Wrath of Hentai Legion.
    correction.... Kemii of Edge of Hentai-ity.

Taichouw
    ( / ;________________; / )

pless, that was glorious. rest in pepperoni PvP u was a decent noscoper 1969-1337[*]

hm?

12. Nobody said that.
    why then this in my humble opinion INNORMOUS huge gamebreaking bug is still persisnting. Cus maybe just maybe all paladins in arenas get aloot of help wit hthis bug?

13. This is about the best I can do at 1 fps on lowest settings, without crashing...teach me senpai...I need Jes...Spymount.

correction.... Kemii of Edge of Hentai-ity.
    correction...edge of paladinity!
    Spoiler: Show

First 123 Last