1. is anyone raiding?

Other than the fresh alts pugging fl and ds 4/8, are there any guilds left raiding full dragon soul normal or heroic?
    The release of MoP has lead to the departure of so many of the sargeras players, so you hardly find any players from recognizable guilds willing to join 8/8 pugs.
    The question is: are there any guilds still farming ds for fun?
    Mop is really boring once you gain exalted with all reps and have nothing to do but battlegrounds, so I'd like to do something fun like ds instead of sitting there waiting for heroic dungeons to be released.

2. It's not just MoP.... But, oh well, my guild still continues to raid DS, less often but that due to other stuff.

3. factions??

oh crap i forgot to mention im on the horde side :P
    my best guess would be that you're on the alliance side?

4. hey scott, megadoom here.

do you always have enough guildies or do you sometimes end up getting outsiders?

5. If we don't have enough ppl we don't raid, and I remember only one 25man that we took an outsider but he/she had full achiv and that person was someones acquaintance.

6. I came back from MoP after realizing how bad PvP is in there , (again).
    Yea, a bit concerned too about the population,hope it gets better.

7. I feel like dailies I do now will be pointless in the future along with the release of dungeons and old raids dropping better gear than rep gear farmed through dailies, so I decided to leave mop until content is released. Meanwhile on sargeras, ****e is fooked. I mean no one ever raids. And if you manage to find a raid, douche bags end up leaving and it gets really hard to find a replacement. I wonder if there's any decent guilds still farming on a weekly basis or whatever. Mop is so ****ty and pointless at the moment.

8. I feel like dailies I do now will be pointless in the future along with the release of dungeons and old raids dropping better gear than rep gear farmed through dailies, so I decided to leave mop until content is released. Meanwhile on sargeras, ****e is fooked. I mean no one ever raids. And if you manage to find a raid, douche bags end up leaving and it gets really hard to find a replacement. I wonder if there's any decent guilds still farming on a weekly basis or whatever. Mop is so ****ty and pointless at the moment.
    MoP always sucked in terms of PvP/PvE
    I mean look at the CC amount, and the facerolling of some classes.

9. I was in all Hardcore pve guilds on Sargeras such as Care, Psychopathic, and currently in Nox. The only decent pve guild left is Nox. Im not sure about Horde.

10. Erm no Nox isnt the only 'decent PvE guild' left. And to the OP arent Psycho still farming DS norm and HC? Not like them to just up and leave

11. Psychopathic died when MOP hit, your best choice is to transfer to alliance and join Nox

12. Psychopathic died when MOP hit, your best choice is to transfer to alliance and join Nox
    Good joke.

13. Psychopathic died when MOP hit, your best choice is to transfer to alliance and join Nox
    this is for the most part true but myself and a few other raiders from psychopathic got together and created the guild frost bound we have alot of really good raiders in it and applications have been getting submitted like crazy and getting a ton of raiders

Metallics
    Can anyone tell me any guild that is still actively raiding Dragon Soul?

I would like to bring a few of my members to join the guild, we are highly committed in slaying Madness of Deathwing.