1. Realm First for the second time in a row. I have no choice but to give a virtual round of applause to all of you through the power of the internet.

GG.

2. Realm First for the second time in a row. I have no choice but to give a virtual round of applause to all of you through the power of the internet.

GG.
    thank you kind sir

thank you :)

3. bump back to the top

recruitment is still closed, we are not sure when we are going to open it.

now stop spammin plz

4. I made a thing. Also, hello everyone.

5. You guys hurt my feels, why all this hostility? :<

6. You guys hurt my feels, why all this hostility? :<
    Naw, you should feel honored, we felt a bit threatened that there was a guild out there with somewhat chances of racing us to RF :D someone apparently got overexcited jajaj

In all sincerity though, the old quarrels with former Equinox members are fading, and I'd say that was pretty much the only leftover bad vibes between Aurora and Aeternum. So no hard feelings :D

Thx lidr Markux :3

7. Damn u guys re so nasty... :cool:

8. I made a thing. Also, hello everyone.

I'm def stealin dat fer Aurora website! wpwp

9. Naw, you should feel honored, we felt a bit threatened that there was a guild out there with somewhat chances of racing us to RF :D someone apparently got overexcited jajaj

In all sincerity though, the old quarrels with former Equinox members are fading, and I'd say that was pretty much the only leftover bad vibes between Aurora and Aeternum. So no hard feelings :D

Thx lidr Markux :3
    We didnt really care about RF LOD, we aimed for TOGC and got it(Grand Crusader mucho sexy title), as I said in a prev. post, our organization was completely off to even bother to race for LOD. :p

Anywho, congratulations once again, I hope y'all stick around longer instead of fading away as per what happened before Molten went haywire. <3

10. We didnt really care about RF LOD, we aimed for TOGC and got it(Grand Crusader mucho sexy title), as I said in a prev. post, our organization was completely off to even bother to race for LOD. :p

Anywho, congratulations once again, I hope y'all stick around longer instead of fading away as per what happened before Molten went haywire. <3
    Eh it'll happen again eventually. People got hyped but I doubt it will last tbh. We're all too burned out on wotlk I'm afraid. But hey, so far so good :p good to see horde having some pve action as well, and grats on Grand Crusader :)

11. eva so nice w t f
    Shush u

If i wasn't nice you wouldn't b in gild men

I'm the nicest