1. gg i forgot to transfer my client to my laptop... downloading a new client atm and hopefully i will make it to raid time tomorrow... ugh setting up addons will be cancer.

-

done with cancer r2r

2. gg i forgot to transfer my client to my laptop... Downloading a new client atm and hopefully i will make it to raid time tomorrow... Ugh setting up addons will be cancer.

-

done with cancer r2r
    so loha any progress?????????

3. so loha any progress?????????
    love of my life is not coming on that often :c

4. Due to some people being concerned about our ICC runs recently I have decided to reveal the truth behind the curtains and post some screenshots down the drain :).
    Spoiler: Show

Also, we got LOD too today. Run was relatively fine, wiped few times on LK due to some really silly reasons but everything was patched up and we got it nevertheless. Loots were the following:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50818 - Lazeil
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50737
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50735

Some pictures just to be sure we are legit
    Spoiler: Show

I'd also like to announce that from now on we are slowing down on our recruitment which means requirements for applications (from now on) will increase by a slight bit. If you wish to apply, you can do it on our website here!

5. Yeah down RS25HC more than once kkkk

6. [YT]EApXw4RCFao[/YT]

7. Jiji raiding = videos delivering, stay tuned boyz for more tips on how 2 PvE ;)

8. Informative post regarding guild's progress and recruitment coming through!

Currently our progress is relatively fine-we have managed to bring The Lich King and Haliondown on 25 Heroic mode difficulty once more this week. For the next week we're keeping our schedule exactly the same as we had it this week:

Monday ICC25n+TOGC 25HC
    Tuesday RS25n x2
    Wednesday ICC25n
    Thursday ICC25hc
    Friday RS 25hc
    Saturday & sunday free day/10mans/LOD rerun

Guild is now actively trying to gear up alts since we removed some loot rules (which supposedly were here to help and gear up our mains as quickly as it was humanly possible) which is why the schedule is (most likely) going to change after our next week passes by. Also, we are still recruiting more dedicated players on our website although the requirements are now a bit higher than they were before (main reason of it is due to increased amount of players we've got during raid times and not being able to get them all in a single raid).

If you are applying keep in mind that <Echo of Static> demands only quality players to fill out our roster completely. While any class can and may apply, we will be more strict towards those classes we are almost completely filled up with. Just to leave a mark here we're currently in need of well developed tanks, Death Knights especially so.

As for my fellow raiders, you guys done great job this week, we will be tuning up difficulty just a tad bit soon enough to make it even more fun for each and everyone of you!

Regards.

9. fukin noobs ban me, exploiter ****s.

10. LoD no 4
    Oathbinder
    Xbow

Off Tank and Disc very useful...

jk.

11. LoD no 5
    Oathbinder
    Xbow

jk.
    Fake post detected .. Where dagger???????

12. LoD no 5
    Oathbinder
    Xbow

jk.
    Hai there
    Congratz for the kill , yo ! pros never die ,kk

First ... 36444546474856 ... Last