1. Horde obviously needs best healer eu aka Xtasy for bgs :D

2. What could possibly be wrong with this WSG?

3. 15 minutes que, for a 5 minute fight -.- Come on why is everyone ally...
    human racial says hi!

4. Your thread is 2 weeks old now and during the time the thread was posted, the BGs were unbalanced, a lot.
    A lot of the - lets say more geared and experienced members of Rag decided to go Alliance, however I think the issue has somewhat fixed itself. The introduction of some new, and some old Horde PvP guilds has impacted the Horde positively.
    Not BGing or playing a great deal, however when I do I'm not waiting as long as previously in the que when on Alliance (2 weeks ago it took nearly 20mins, now it takes 5mins). Additionally, I feel the Horde are better equip in BGs atm, usually in much bigger and better premades and have an average higher gearscore. Of course, all BGs are different and having only done a minimal amount of BGs I could be mistake, however the issue looks like it's resolving itself.

5. I agree,most of the times its pretty balanced.
    Today i played 10 bgs-won all
    Yesterday lose all of 10
    But 5 of them was with that multiboxer TALIBAN so i guess its ok

6. What could possibly be wrong with this WSG?
    THIS:

You can delete that macro.

7. What could possibly be wrong with this WSG?

That UI! It is so organized! Just kidding... :)

8. You can delete that macro.
    I wonder what that could be :^)

9. Your thread is 2 weeks old now and during the time the thread was posted, the BGs were unbalanced, a lot.
    A lot of the - lets say more geared and experienced members of Rag decided to go Alliance, however I think the issue has somewhat fixed itself. The introduction of some new, and some old Horde PvP guilds has impacted the Horde positively.
    Not BGing or playing a great deal, however when I do I'm not waiting as long as previously in the que when on Alliance (2 weeks ago it took nearly 20mins, now it takes 5mins). Additionally, I feel the Horde are better equip in BGs atm, usually in much bigger and better premades and have an average higher gearscore. Of course, all BGs are different and having only done a minimal amount of BGs I could be mistake, however the issue looks like it's resolving itself.
    Actually, I got AV Blitz a couple of days ago on my alliance character because it was 40v2 and the BG ended due to a lack of players.

10. You can delete that macro.
    I call it that, yes. However, I use it for leaving bg queues quickly, despite what it might be called. Thanks for pointing that out, I renamed it to "BG" :).

Would hate for you to get the wrong idea of how I play!

11. Actually, I got AV Blitz a couple of days ago on my alliance character because it was 40v2 and the BG ended due to a lack of players.
    Very odd. Me and my friends are never experiencing this anymore. Usually the Horde are evenly matched number wise and usually have more geared players. Maybe that AV could of been unlucky? Certainly at average peak time, 4pm to 7ish GMT+0, in the past week and a half I've not experienced one BG ending to not enough players and I've be challenged by the Horde being greatly better geared in 8/10 BGs, which is fantastic to see.

12. Allys ques are still to long yesterday I had 25 min que for 4 min fight. Horde are more organized now and have better premades so its nice.

13. Very odd. Me and my friends are never experiencing this anymore. Usually the Horde are evenly matched number wise and usually have more geared players. Maybe that AV could of been unlucky? Certainly at average peak time, 4pm to 7ish GMT+0, in the past week and a half I've not experienced one BG ending to not enough players and I've be challenged by the Horde being greatly better geared in 8/10 BGs, which is fantastic to see.
    Lucky you :(

14. Alliance doens't always win that easily.
    Over 780 HKs in one AV. :D
    Alterac Valley Henceforth knows as The Siege on Frostwolf Village.

First ... 23456 ... Last