1. Hey, Rufus, can u remember when u test me in duel with ur best officer? I was about 420ilvl and no pvp insignia. U dont inv me, coz i lose the duel.

NOW i AM 480ILVL AND:

2. Cry

and to be honest my healer was noob monk.

3. Hammar stats:

UI - 3/10
    Skill - 1.5/10
    PvP accomplishment - 1/10
    Anger - 10/10 beyond control
    And then hm, how we kild ur guild team 2v2, hm, strange. If i am 1.5/10 skill rofl, then u must be 1/10... rofl
    Look man, isnt offence, just explain me how that low skilled u told me i am, can win vs that high skilled from u high skilled quild which pretend to be n1. hahah

AND BTW MY UI isnt 3/10 it is 1/10 i dont used any pv p addons.

4. I'm not member of "and the stealthed rogues" but your post made me irritated cause you're trying to turn guild recruitment thread into drama. They rejected you, just move on and stop crying a river of tears.
    MAN, u just tried to show u that u reqruiting is wrong.

5. I'm not member of "and the stealthed rogues" but your post made me irritated cause you're trying to turn guild recruitment thread into drama. They rejected you, just move on and stop crying a river of tears.
    isnt about anybody reject me. Till arena got open isnt rly matter.

6. I don't know, who you are. You are nobody to me. If the biggest achievement in your life is beating 2 people from my guild in some 2v2 game then I'm really happy you have something that gives you satisfaction.

Stop spamming this thread. You just prove you are stupid with your posts (especially posting 2 in row with the same quote) and it certain you did not deserve invite to our guild.

7. I'm really sorry for going off-topic here, I'm not even part of this guild, but this guy is freaking ******ed selfclaimed pvp god.
    Hot Streak is so bugged that every noob can have it, you just leave arena when you see you are going to lose and it doesn't break the streak, get your ballz and brain on and gtfo.

8. Hey, i was rly rly fkn drunked last night, and wanna say "sorry" for these bul****z which i wrote.

9. Right, Logain, I should have figured it out earlier that it's you again spamming thread of my guild. No matter how many times you will change your nick on forums it will always be 100% obvious that it's you. Although it's good that I know your in game nick as well now. Will make sure that you don't get into our guild again.

10. Hey Rufus , Yog here. was wondering hows the guild doin ?
    since the transfers are available now am thinking about moving there if u guys got good thing goin on.

11. Hey Yog,
    Like I wrote in the private message, the guild is doing pretty good. We are recruiting only really good players and yet our population is quite big. Whisp me in game on Sarg so I can tell you more.

Cheers

12. This guild is inviting anyone with good gear and 0 skill, only old members of this guild are truly skilled and know their class.

Sorry to say that, but your guild is degrading ;)

Best regards,
    Drugbunny

13. May 14, 2015  
    Hello everyone,
    We are moving to Frostwolf Horde side for now. If anyone is interested in joining us there you can whisp Rufus, as usual. We will try to establish guild there in next few days, probably after season end when members who wait for titles will transfer.

Edit:
    Currently I have some problems with restoring my nick Rufus, but you can find my other characters - Methanide and Dobra. If you are interested I added some news to our old inactive guild website.
    Edited: May 14, 2015

14. May 14, 2015  
    what kinda problems u got with name restore ? i tranfered my shamy, deleted lvl1 Yog and renamed transfered one into it with no probs. if u get a new name for ur lock leme know via mail in game 2 help out reforming guild.

First 123 Last