1. No Donations With AT Transfer?

Personally, I find it to be extremely unfair that players are allowed to transfer their accounts from AT with full cataclysmic and donor items. I thought the point of waiting 7 days after launch to open the marketplace to Warsong was to preserve the struggle to get gear, at least, for a little while... Since players are entering with max gear, why can we long time molten players not use our refunded coins to purchase heroic gear already? This makes no sense and is extremely unfair.

Yes, I enjoy climbing the ladder with starter gear and eventually getting Cataclysmic gear. However, how fun is it to be starting at the same time as other players who are beginning the same struggle with max gear?

2. The exact reason I gave up on Warsong.
    Not to mention how they kinda forced us to use our coins on Neltharion, claiming Warsong won't be up in months, and now here comes Warsong, where you have to face full cataclysmic AT players in the arena, to gear urself. No wonder the population is so low. Good luck making sense out of this molten, and AT players too. If you put yourself in our position, we had full geared cata characters as well, now we have to go through this ****? NO thanks.

3. Personally, I find it to be extremely unfair that players are allowed to transfer their accounts from AT with full cataclysmic and donor items.
    WHAT THE HELL BRO? Donor items? Seriously? What donor items from at when all at players got the same gear regardless the vip status.

4. They need to do something like greatly reduce the price of gear on Warsong to entice Molten players over. Otherwise, it will just be a place for old AT Cata players to hang out and farm the Ruthless geared masochists who are queueing against full Cata AT veterans.

Honestly, I'm fine staying on Nethalion- the only thing I really care about is that if Warsong gets solo queue arena then Nethalion should get it as well. Especially since a lot of the Nethalion players have actually donated and helped Molten grow- they shouldn't get a second class pvp experience compared to the old AT'ers on Warsong.

Solo queue arena is a feature I really want, and it should be available on Nethalion if it's going to be available on Warsong.

5. Errrrrrr no, it shouldn't? I mean it makes no sense to put a custom feature in a blizzlike (somewhat) server..AT was pure PvP and SoloQ makes sense there

6. Errrrrrr no, it shouldn't? I mean it makes no sense to put a custom feature in a blizzlike (somewhat) server..AT was pure PvP and SoloQ makes sense there
    It makes sense if they want to make donating customers happy by giving them options. Don't want to solo queue arena on Nethalion? Then don't freaking do it. Not sure why you care if I or someone else does it.

And Nethalion is 7x XP and you can buy 410 weapons. It's not a Blizzlike server.

7. It makes sense if they want to make donating customers happy by giving them options. Don't want to solo queue arena on Nethalion? Then don't freaking do it. Not sure why you care if I or someone else does it.

And Nethalion is 7x XP and you can buy 410 weapons. It's not a Blizzlike server.
    It's not all about the $$$.
    Do you mind explaining yourself how geting soloq on neltharion will make donors happy?
    Let's not forget that Neltharion's PvP sucks so much that adding SoloQ there would be cancer with the amount of casual players. I really don't know how would that make you happy when you have to play 3v3 with no communication and with casual players.

SoloQ fitted AT perfectly because people were way more familiar with 3v3 and they were communicating by their partner's action which is kinda hard to achieve if you didn't played enough 3v3.

8. Do you mind explaining yourself how geting soloq on neltharion will make donors happy?
    I'm a donator on Nethalion- I've donated a lot. I love solo queue arena (and 1v1 arena). If they add it to Nethalion it will make me very happy and I will likely be motivated to donate a lot more. I've talked to some of my friends on Nethalion who agree.

On the other hand, if they give that feature I really want to some AT guys in basically free Cata gear on Warsong, who probably never donated to and don't even like Molten, it will be a sign that they are looking to favor the AT guys on Warsong, more than they already are (which is a lot).

I don't want to transfer to Warsong, by the way. I like being on a server with a real economy, and I like being able to defend my undergeared herbing druid with my geared hunter, when someone ganks my druid.

9. Old warsong was playing as vicious against cataclysmic + 416 donor items. Keep crying

10. I'm a donator on Nethalion- I've donated a lot. I love solo queue arena (and 1v1 arena). If they add it to Nethalion it will make me very happy and I will likely be motivated to donate a lot more. I've talked to some of my friends on Nethalion who agree.

On the other hand, if they give that feature I really want to some AT guys in basically free Cata gear on Warsong, who probably never donated to and don't even like Molten, it will be a sign that they are looking to favor the AT guys on Warsong, more than they already are (which is a lot).

I don't want to transfer to Warsong, by the way. I like being on a server with a real economy, and I like being able to defend my undergeared herbing druid with my geared hunter, when someone ganks my druid.
    Oh, why you didn't told us you are that kind of specimen that is rich and only plays this game casually. I wouldn't have bothered to reply to you before. Please focus on your things, donate more and have fun. Don't bother with forum man. Full cancer here.

Also keep in mind:
    Spoiler: Show

PS: just because you are a donor, it doesn't mean you have to be jelous cuz other realms are geting PvP features. You can always join that realm and enjoy them.

11. I'm a donator on Nethalion- I've donated a lot. I love solo queue arena (and 1v1 arena). If they add it to Nethalion it will make me very happy and I will likely be motivated to donate a lot more. I've talked to some of my friends on Nethalion who agree.

Solo que is a PvP-Only realm feature.

Your ask equals to us asking them to open instances on Warsong. - Which will make the realm a "Fun" one, just like as if Neltharion had Solo que.

Also, why would players from there want to play here?
    - Obviously, it might be because of the competition, but I doubt you care about it since you want our features there.

If you want Solo que, you come to Warsong. = If we want PvE, we come Neltharion.

12. PS: just because you are a donor, it doesn't mean you have to be jelous cuz other realms are geting PvP features.
    You aren't getting anything yet. I haven't heard any indication that Warsong but not Nethalion will get solo queue arena. But if it happens, I won't come to Warsong, I'll just stay on Nethalion and stop donating and save money. So either way it'll work out fine.

13. You aren't getting anything yet. I haven't heard any indication that Warsong but not Nethalion will get solo queue arena. But if it happens, I won't come to Warsong, I'll just stay on Nethalion and stop donating and save money. So either way it'll work out fine.
    yep, better save your money.

14. The exact reason I gave up on Warsong.
    Not to mention how they kinda forced us to use our coins on Neltharion, claiming Warsong won't be up in months, and now here comes Warsong, where you have to face full cataclysmic AT players in the arena, to gear urself. No wonder the population is so low. Good luck making sense out of this molten, and AT players too. If you put yourself in our position, we had full geared cata characters as well, now we have to go through this ****? NO thanks.
    True, true i ****ed up 2 characters buying some crap pve items cause pvp sucked on neltharion. So i went do pve and bam Warsong came up. Abnd what i gonna do on warsong with **** useless pve?

12 Last