1. Warsong Marketplace?

I'd like to spend my coins/points before they reset on my Warsong Characters.

When will I be able to?

My reset date is drawing near...

2. They will keep extending the moltdown refund coins untill Warsong marketplace is active, I'm pretty sure of that.

3. ^thanks for the hope^

but do we have a confirmation on this?

4. Gurthalak

malaco there is gurthalak in the marketplace but none of it is in the vendors

5. Malaco said there wont be pay to win p.s. every other ds wep is in the vendors

6. Malaco said there wont be pay to win p.s. every other ds wep is in the vendors
    Who cares, they said those items are not allowed in arena.

7. You can now offically buy the following:
    Glad mounts, glad tabards, all the transmogs we had on AT.
    And Malaco said this merger was for the players hehehe

8. You can now offically buy the following:
    Cry me a river :/

9. Haha I just think it's funny, I stopped caring a few days ago. I'm already out the door.

10. You can now offically buy the following:
    so? that's how Warsong has always been. but now "donors" can't do much with their fancy pve gear because of gear limitation in arena. also keep in mind that donors are what's keeping the server alive, not skilled players :P

11. so? that's how Warsong has always been. but now "donors" can't do much with their fancy pve gear because of gear limitation in arena. also keep in mind that donors are what's keeping the server alive, not skilled players :P
    Kinda like Madonnas career. It's absolutely ****, yet you keep it alive when it should just die gracefully.

12. I ain't even mad though, AT's player base are mostly dickheads, I'd sell them out as well.

12 Last