1. Need more popcorn to watch these forum posts from Bloodlust

2. Need more popcorn to watch these forum posts from Bloodlust
    Yes, watch how we get attacked verbally, and deflect it with honesty and humor.

3. Man it was fun to this world pvp event, I don't know why allies hate so much. Yes we got wiped but we never gave up, walked out of SW just like we entered...with style.
    When VV raided Org they got wiped by random horde, Bloodlust didnt even had time to make a group of 10 ppl...and I can tell u we were mad cuz we missed some free honor. :cool:

4. Man it was fun to this world pvp event, I don't know why allies hate so much. Yes we got wiped but we never gave up, walked out of SW just like we entered...with style.
    When VV raided Org they got wiped by random horde, Bloodlust didnt even had time to make a group of 10 ppl...and I can tell u we were mad cuz we missed some free honor. :cool:
    40 minutes isn't enough time to make a raid and kill 16 people...

Ya, 16 people raided org for 40 mins, I kept time ;)

All I wanted was some rated BGs... but apparently my ilvl 496 hunter is too much, so we'll have to wait for Ily to get full grevious.

I love you ily <3

5. the ONLY time VV atacked Ogrimar... was with 16 guildies and we got first server kill at garrosh. I saw no BL there, in near 45 minuts.

6. Yes, watch how we get attacked verbally, and deflect it with honesty and humor.
    you get verbally attacked because your weird and from what it looks like, you just like being rude/cocky toward alliance. I don't even play alliance and you still seem like a douche haha.

7. 40 minutes isn't enough time to make a raid and kill 16 people...

Ya, 16 people raided org for 40 mins, I kept time ;)

All I wanted was some rated BGs... but apparently my ilvl 496 hunter is too much, so we'll have to wait for Ily to get full grevious.

I love you ily <3
    Sorry, show proof or it didn't happen. ;)

Yea, you raid when Orgrimmar is empty. I dare you to raid with 16 ppl at 3-5 pm server time and during the weekend.

you get verbally attacked because your weird and from what it looks like, you just like being rude/cocky toward alliance. I don't even play alliance and you still seem like a douche haha.
    It's actually what I wanted to hear from them. FEED ME MORE WITH ANGER AND HATE! NYAHAHAHA! :D

8. It's normal. Specially when you have the entire Alliance trying to kill you.
    But the greatest thing you guys should know is that We never give up. And as a result, we wiped the entire Alliance that are against us. Don't you admire raids like ours? I'm glad some alliance did.
    Or maybe they got bored after wiping your group 3 times and logged off?
    Grats on the raid tho. We need more world pvp. :cool:

9. Or maybe they got bored after wiping your group 3 times and logged off?
    Grats on the raid tho. We need more world pvp. :cool:
    During the last days of Cataclysm, our guild got so damn strong that whenever we are in Stormwind, we just literally farm them over and over without wipe. Alliance got "bored" or they gave up. They just fly away and leave us alone. I hope that never happens anymore now that Sargeras is MoP.

10. During the last days of Cataclysm, our guild got so damn strong that whenever we are in Stormwind, we just literally farm them over and over without wipe. Alliance got "bored" or they gave up. They just fly away and leave us alone. I hope that never happens anymore now that Sargeras is MoP.
    I always found it interesting how you only raided Stormwind after MC decided to call it time. After all of the great Alliance players had moved on, you dominated an empty server. What's sad is how proud you are of this achievement, lol.

Like I said, if you want to send a message of intent, start setting up some rated BG's against alliance guilds, and make a point.

Or start dominating arenas, like all the other pvp guilds are doing right now...

It's great to have some world pvp though, so great job on that (no sarcasm <3).

I would be interested in setting up a gigantic fight out in tanaris or stv for vanilla memories, if you guys are down :)

I know I've been posting for no apparent reason, but this is at least a constructive post :)

11. Sorry, show proof or it didn't happen. ;)

Yea, you raid when Orgrimmar is empty. I dare you to raid with 16 ppl at 3-5 pm server time and during the weekend.

It's actually what I wanted to hear from them. FEED ME MORE WITH ANGER AND HATE! NYAHAHAHA! :D
    See your weird as **** lol?

12. I always found it interesting how you only raided Stormwind after MC decided to call it time. After all of the great Alliance players had moved on, you dominated an empty server. What's sad is how proud you are of this achievement, lol.

Like I said, if you want to send a message of intent, start setting up some rated BG's against alliance guilds, and make a point.

Or start dominating arenas, like all the other pvp guilds are doing right now...

It's great to have some world pvp though, so great job on that (no sarcasm <3).

I would be interested in setting up a gigantic fight out in tanaris or stv for vanilla memories, if you guys are down :)

I know I've been posting for no apparent reason, but this is at least a constructive post :)
    Atleast don't make the rated when i'm offline :D :D :D

First 12345 ... Last