1. Armory

So, it's been around 9 days now since Warsong and the new season of Cata launch and still we can't see Cataclysm lader and armory was supposed to be open around 2 weeks ago according what Kaer said on one of their Q&A s .
    For me, personally, armory is a big deal, because I want to "spy" on people and I have been looking forward to it since launch of the new realms.

2. because I want to "spy" on people
    u wot m8??

3. because I want to "spy" on people and I have been looking forward to it since launch of the new realms.
    You can always run up to said person and inspect. Or, you know... do it in stealth, so you can spy on them, if that's your prefrence.

4. What I want to do is see what rank what person is and I can't do that by inspecting.. At least give some kind of update if armory is even being developed or not cuz the season ends in a round a month and a half.. Season in both Warsong and neltharion, but there's not even a ladder for any of them.

5. /sign this, give ladder please, fun for many reasons, going back to check game stats, mmr gains/losses, ranks etc.