1. Battlegrounds Are Ridiculous

Alliance have a 100% win chance yes I am qqing because of the unfair balance what the hell is there to do when you're capped and you don't want to go on your alt. You que bg's what happens as horde? You lose

2. As a top Alliance BG "hero", I'll let you in on some of the stuff I see going on with horde...

Spoiler: Show
    • The Skilled Players want absolute maximum potential, which can usually be Achieved with Alliance Racials Rather than Horde. That can't be changed or controlled.

• Alliance Players have a Tough Criticism environment, where the horde doesn't talk much at all. When I log my horde alts, I forget that I'm actually in global... it's just dead. there's no communication. Horde has nobody skilled in classes enough to give proper direction to the noobs. I myself am more on the salty side when it comes to bashing for doing something wrong. I call out stupid moves as I see them, along with one to two insults. I will list off in Battleground chat everything I see wrong, and I'm not sorry about it because it's bringing it to their attention, and within a week most of the players that get that treatment won't do the stupid **** again.

• Class/Spec Selection on horde is hilarious. (Ret Pally, Blood DK, Enh Sham, Arcane mage, BM Hunter) Because the average horde player is pretty bad, they look at what "can't lose" in 1v1 settings(the only winnable pvp scene that horde offers), and assume it's the best class. Then they become duel heros and have no instinct of what to do to help win group engagement, or how to check a player that knows your class very well, perhaps even better than you.

• Mindset: Horde has no Clue on how to play mind games with the alliance, or even how to go through the intimidation of a team popping cooldowns. They have no idea how to strategically zerg bases and settle into defensive setting with the majority of bases, to appear a lot stronger than the team actually is. 90% of Battlegrounds are decided at the first engagement.
    • Damage: I can't even look at it without feeling sorry. The horde has no motivation to do damage. Horde healers are actually performing quite well, without support. The DPS players on horde need to push themselves not only to "not be last"... but they need to be the top dps... and aspire to do it EVERY time. You need to compete against your own teammate for the top dps that's yours by right. The only way to maintain that is to get better. and thats exactly how it happens.... pushing yourself.

As to how you can fix this.... you need to do it yourself... persistently. Encouraging more complex classes and breaking noobs out of their 2button specs is really a long-term thing. There's not elitism on the horde, only "beat me 1v1 nub". Truth is, 1v1s don't count for crap except confirming or defying the class "food chain".

3. As a top Alliance BG "hero", I'll let you in on some of the stuff I see going on with horde...

• The Skilled Players want absolute maximum potential, which can usually be Achieved with Alliance Racials Rather than Horde. That can't be changed or controlled.

• Alliance Players have a Tough Criticism environment, where the horde doesn't talk much at all. When I log my horde alts, I forget that I'm actually in global... it's just dead. there's no communication. Horde has nobody skilled in classes enough to give proper direction to the noobs. I myself am more on the salty side when it comes to bashing for doing something wrong. I call out stupid moves as I see them, along with one to two insults.

• Class/Spec Selection on horde is hilarious. (Ret Pally, Blood DK, Enh Sham, Arcane mage, BM Hunter) Because the average horde player is pretty bad, they look at what "can't lose" in 1v1 settings(the only winnable pvp scene that horde offers), and assume it's the best class. Then they become duel heros and have no instinct of what to do to help win group engagement, or how to check a player that knows your class very well, perhaps even better than you.

• Mindset: Horde has no Clue on how to play mind games with the alliance, or even how to go through the intimidation of a team popping cooldowns. They have no idea how to strategically zerg bases and settle into defensive setting with the majority of bases, to appear a lot stronger than the team actually is. 90% of Battlegrounds are decided at the first engagement.
    Perfect example of a person who goes to far.

Put in perspective; alliance have better racials, so many play alliance (Human trinket) and since the population has increased, every new player want to play with higher populated faction. That is all.

4. Perfect example of a person who goes to far.
    Going "too far" gets you to the top. Horde needs a little more "going too far".

5. Alliance have a 100% win chance yes I am qqing because of the unfair balance what the hell is there to do when you're capped and you don't want to go on your alt. You que bg's what happens as horde? You lose
    Just do premades, it's not that hard with a premade, pretty easy actually.

6. Going "too far" gets you to the top. Horde needs a little more "going too far".

Out of 50 bgs.

7. As a top Alliance BG "hero", I'll let you in on some of the stuff I see going on with horde...

Spoiler: Show

• Alliance Players have a Tough Criticism environment, where the horde doesn't talk much at all. When I log my horde alts, I forget that I'm actually in global... it's just dead. there's no communication. Horde has nobody skilled in classes enough to give proper direction to the noobs. I myself am more on the salty side when it comes to bashing for doing something wrong. I call out stupid moves as I see them, along with one to two insults. I will list off in Battleground chat everything I see wrong, and I'm not sorry about it because it's bringing it to their attention, and within a week most of the players that get that treatment won't do the stupid **** again.

• Damage: I can't even look at it without feeling sorry. The horde has no motivation to do damage. Horde healers are actually performing quite well, without support. The DPS players on horde need to push themselves not only to "not be last"... but they need to be the top dps... and aspire to do it EVERY time. You need to compete against your own teammate for the top dps that's yours by right. The only way to maintain that is to get better. and thats exactly how it happens.... pushing yourself.

As to how you can fix this.... you need to do it yourself... persistently. Encouraging more complex classes and breaking noobs out of their 2button specs is really a long-term thing. There's not elitism on the horde, only "beat me 1v1 nub". Truth is, 1v1s don't count for crap except confirming or defying the class "food chain".
    The more I see, the more inspired I feel to make a compilation of your posts. This kind of delusion deserves to be documented.

8. The more I see, the more inspired I feel to make a compilation of your posts. This kind of delusion deserves to be documented.
    I can't help but laugh at your post for how funny it is. Where is a like button on the forum when ya need it? D:

9. Going "too far" gets you to the top. Horde needs a little more "going too far".

Are you serious right now? You did not just link a bg pic.

10. I'd say it's fairly called for...

11. Its threads like these that made me quit the damn server. -_-

12. We obviously need cross-faction battlegrounds to fix this problem, which AT already has scripted, and which probably can be deployed within weeks if anybody cared enough.