1. and in retail, whats your point ?
    Nah bro nah. Maybe for arms. But who plays arms in pve ?

2. and in retail, whats your point ?
    in retail dragon roar is for single target bs for multiple bro

3. 1700 mastery? Thats nothing. A single mastery buff grants already twice as much mastery.

What the f... are u talking about?
    U can get 12k additional mastery from buff stacking (two pet buffs, enhance and pala)

12000/273= 44%
    U think 44% additional chance to proc OS is a bit?

U throw around some incorrect random numbers and tell me to stop?
    In my screenshots i have a 88%chance to proc OS just from mastery buff stacking.
    If u dont believe me then test it on ur own warrior.
    The only thing iam gonna grant you is the amount of Mastery you can stack however i don't see how am i being inaccurate outside of that, So again, how does that prove your point ?
    even a 100% granted SoO proc you simply will not be doing that amount of damage, and how the **** did you manage to 234 sweeping hits in a single bladestorm?

also what makes you think a glitched buff/debuff system which everyone agrees that its messed up is in anyway the fault of Sweeping or SoO? this is a bug EVRYONE is benefiting from.

So yes quit spamming your greatest discovery of all time we all know the buff/debuff system is outdated and broken.

Nah bro nah. Maybe for arms. But who plays arms in pve ?
    Arms is a legit pve spec, also arms will net you more dps over fury if you don't have enough crit rating to start with.
    in retail dragon roar is for single target bs for multiple bro
    no actually bladestorm for both for fury and arms will outshine dragon roar, you just don't go for full duration and you always use under CS with it. always cancel aura when your mortal/BT is up so you have to line up your cooldowns.

4. The only thing iam gonna grant you is the amount of Mastery you can stack however i don't see how am i being inaccurate outside of that, So again, how does that prove your point ?
    even a 100% granted SoO proc you simply will not be doing that amount of damage, and how the **** did you manage to 234 sweeping hits in a single bladestorm?
    U think my sreenshots are photoshoped or what?

U seem to have no clue how SS and OS are working in combination with bladestorm so ill explain it:
    A bladestorm swing triggers SS. Now SS has a chance to proc OS and OS has a chance to proc SS again. SS and OS will chain proc from each other until OS fails to proc.
    The more mastery u have the longer this chain proc will last and the more aoe dmg u will make.

In the recount and combat log screenshot that i posted i got all 4 mastery buffs which granted me a total of 88% chance to proc OS and as u can see it ends up in a insane OS and SS chain proc.
    Mastery scales even better than strength when it comes to aoe dmg and buff stacking is the reason why arms warrior are currently able to kill ppl in few seconds during bladestorm.

5. U seem to have no clue how SS and OS are working in combination with bladestorm so ill explain it:
    A bladestorm swing triggers SS. Now SS has a chance to proc OS and OS has a chance to proc SS again. SS and OS will chain proc from each other until OS fails to proc.
    The more mastery u have the longer this chain proc will last and the more aoe dmg u will make.

In the recount and combat log screenshot that i posted i got all 4 mastery buffs which granted me a total of 88% chance to proc OS which ends up in a insane OS and SS chain proccing.
    Mastery scales even better than strength when it comes to the aoe dmg....
    SoO doesn't proc SS, same way deep wounds or bloodbath wont, Sweeping only works with direct hits, It will proc off of Whirlwind and Bladestorm but will not proc multiple times for extra targets hit with AoE attacks.

This theory that Sweeping strikes and SoO will make an endless chain if you're lucky enough is long been debunked and is simply not true. and i don't give a **** what guide you got this from.

6. SoO doesn't proc SS, same way deep wounds or bloodbath wont, Sweeping only works with direct hits, It will proc off of Whirlwind and Bladestorm but will not proc multiple times for extra targets hit with AoE attacks.

This theory that Sweeping strikes and SoO will make an endless chain if you're lucky enough is long been debunked and is simply not true. and i don't give a **** what guide you got this from.
    Ur level of ignorance is really unbelievable.
    Here is a third screenshot that i made during my tests. U can even see the 4 mastery buffs.

From MMO Champion:
    Strikes of Opportunity can proc off of almost any ability, to include most special attacks and trinkets. Because of this there is an interesting mechanic between Strikes of Opportunity and Sweeping Strikes. Strikes of Opportunity will proc a Sweeping Strike cleave, which in turn can proc a Strike of Opportunity, continuing to chain from there. This chain will continue until one or the other fails to proc.

7. why the **** are you showing me a screenshot of a bugged mastery stacking that shouldn't under normal circumstances happen ?

and let me quote myself
    i don't give a **** what guide you got this from.
    and incase i didn't make myself clear, he's wrong period

But by all means keep trying and call me ignorant some more, as if a random guide from mmo-champion is giving you any merit.

8. why the **** are you showing me a screenshot of a bugged mastery stacking that shouldn't under normal circumstances happen ?
    Except it does actually happen under normal circumstances, at least on Warmane you'd be lying if you said people aren't purposely buff stacking (it is a very common exploit). So it isn't exactly an uncommon sight.

That said the problem as he points out lays in the buff stacking bug, not so much the ability itself as the OP of the topic was asking. So I am not sure what the hostility is since he isn't claiming anything wrong with the attack but pointing out that it is a symptom of a different issue altogether.

9. Except it does actually happen under normal circumstances, at least on Warmane you'd be lying if you said people aren't purposely buff stacking (it is a very common exploit). So it isn't exactly an uncommon sight.
    Warmane bugs is not a normal circumstance to begin with, it's a bug and its bound to get fixed, hopefully.

10. Warmane bugs is not a normal circumstance to begin with, it's a bug and its bound to get fixed, hopefully.
    Well right now it is a common sight and so what defines a normal circumstance is affected by this. That said again his screen shots are just showing where the problem lies so I believe the original question has been answered.

11. Well right now it is a common sight and so what defines a normal circumstance is affected by this. That said again his screen shots are just showing where the problem lies so I believe the original question has been answered.
    Don't play around my words you know what i mean, so iam not going to argue for the sake of arguing.

and to finally actually answer the question, bladestorm is unpeelable and deals a buttload of damage and unless you can escape it you're getting hurt.

12. Hi,i will just leave this here even tho i don't play MoP right now on Warmane because idk.
    (this guy used to play on Molten wow.)

[yt]TSwgffEtH-Y[/yt]

13. 1: sweeping strikes should only proc 1x per whirlwind rotation of bladestorm.
    2: ss and os can indeed proc off each other in retail during this patch.
    3: ss should not have any benefit at all vs. 1 target.
    4: delete mastery :)

14. I would really love to see what happens with the OS and SS chain proc when u reach 100% mastery.
    With my blue/green geared warrior i was able to reach 88% mastery with everything reforged to mastery and 4 mastery buffs. Im pretty sure that its possible to reach 100% mastery with better gear.

15. I would really love to see what happens with the OS and SS chain proc when u reach 100% mastery.
    With my blue/green geared warrior i was able to reach 88% mastery with everything reforged to mastery and 4 mastery buffs. Im pretty sure that its possible to reach 100% mastery with better gear.
    You just found how to crash the server !

First 1234 Last