1. i love when warrs get on forums to protect their class, same goes to locks, dks and hunts. the fact is every of those classes was/is bugged as hell and Jakkre is just pointing the things that have to be corrected. we all like to have a balanced pvp so make your way to the bugtracker and vote this things up so they gonna be fixed!
    You cant vote anymore on the bugtracker.

2. Yes, exactly.
    The magnificent video that proves that OS and SS can in fact chain proc from each other.

I have provide u several sources that confirm that OS and SS can chain proc.
    I even show u a video where u can clearly see the chain proc.
    And what are u doing? U keep claiming that chain proc isnt possible and u ignore all the proofs that i delivere u.
    U are just not man enough to admit that u are wrong and thats why i will continue to call u a stubborn child because u keep acting like one.
    warmane videos isn't proof, quotes from randoms isn't proof, your sources are not credible enough to warrent any kind of merit, quit your bubble and quit calling me a child like the immature twat that you are, it's really not doing much for me except make you look like a cry baby who can't handle an argument.

i love when warrs get on forums to protect their class, same goes to locks, dks and hunts. the fact is every of those classes was/is bugged as hell and Jakkre is just pointing the things that have to be corrected. we all like to have a balanced pvp so make your way to the bugtracker and vote this things up so they gonna be fixed!
    actually if yo followed the discussion you would know that iam not defending my class not even one bit, iam more then ready to open discussions about my positives bugs more then negative any time.

3. Lol this topic name reminds me how terrible MoP PVP was on live. I (ret paladin) could die in 1 bladestorm if I/my healer don't pop defensive cds. I will never MoP again on any private server, cba this ****.

4. If a warrior times his Cd's right with BS it can be very deadly. Warriors are beast in MoP and probably the most played class and with a good pocket healer and OP second wind they dominate in pvp. My best advice for you is if you see a warrior bladestorming towards you GTFO of the way. I love warriors it is my favorite class but I refuse to play one on this server due to the fact everyone plays one.

5. I'm just gonnah post here because 3 topics got deleted.

Fix Sargeras lag please!
    It's been like this all ****ing day!
    Can't someone just ****ing restart it, it's completely unplayable!

First ... 234