1. Starsurge... ?

Is it normal to be hit for 300k starsurge in 2v2 arena.. lol! Isnt that bugged? Spoke to one druid he said that starsurge ignores resillience i dont know if thats true! I've been hit for over 400k in BG's . Watched streams and the biggest number i've ever saw was 170k starsurge!

2. actually Starsurge is bugged. It dosnt scale with ur mastery so it should do atleast 15-25% more dmg depending on how geared u are. The druids Cds can make starsurge hit for 150-300k easily in pvp and 1M in PVE

3. actually Starsurge is bugged. It dosnt scale with ur mastery so it should do atleast 15-25% more dmg depending on how geared u are. The druids Cds can make starsurge hit for 150-300k easily in pvp and 1M in PVE
    tho starsurge is proccing way more than it should, creating some deadly burst. also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2f6e_awRM. 120k crits. not 300k this is on retail in prideful gear.

From what i've seen almost all of boomkins spells are higher than they should be based on my experience in arena against tyrannical geared players. Getting crit for 25k each tick of both sunfire and moonfire. and just looking at the damage of these spells on retail vids in prideful gear they're doing about double on warmane. Boomkins were complete **** all the way up until 5.4 Soo geared ilvls
    Edited: April 8, 2015

4. A lot of time warriors are OP and bugged, so now stop cry and play as moonkin ! xDDD

5. Ok, as I play boomkin on sargeras myself, let me clear the things out, guys. First of all on Sargeras starsurge scaling from mastery is fixed. Secondly we are forced to take only offensive cds like incarnation and dream of cenarius (nobody is playing with dream of cenarius on retail).

And now the broken part about starsurge - Starsurge does not ignore ressilience as someone say, but the last talent Dream Of Cenarius is not working properly for starsurge. In celestial alignement you get solar and lunar eclipse so with this talent you have +25% to arcane and +25% damage to nature spells. And starsurge should get only 25% bonus damage from Dream of Cenarius not 50% as it gets right now.
    So if you sum everything we have, we will get - 25% incarnation + 15% + celestial + 2x eclipse [ (15% + mastery) + (15% + mastery) ] + 25% dream of cenarius for both lunar and solar eclipse +10% owlkin frenzy +10%boomkin passive + trinket + jade spirit and team mate buffs as dark intent and mastery from shaman = 400k crits in arenas.

And the main reason boomkins hit like a truck is Dream of Cenarius talent.

Cheers.

P.S. Dream of Cenarius is already reported in bugtracker in High priority

6. Ok, as I play boomkin on sargeras myself, let me clear the things out, guys. First of all on Sargeras starsurge scaling from mastery is fixed. Secondly we are forced to take only offensive cds like incarnation and dream of cenarius (nobody is playing with dream of cenarius on retail).

And now the broken part about starsurge - Starsurge does not ignore ressilience as someone say, but the last talent Dream Of Cenarius is not working properly for starsurge. In celestial alignement you get solar and lunar eclipse so with this talent you have +25% to arcane and +25% damage to nature spells. And starsurge should get only 25% bonus damage from Dream of Cenarius not 50% as it gets right now.
    So if you sum everything we have, we will get - 25% incarnation + 15% + celestial + 2x eclipse [ (15% + mastery) + (15% + mastery) ] + 25% dream of cenarius for both lunar and solar eclipse +10% owlkin frenzy +10%boomkin passive + trinket + jade spirit and team mate buffs as dark intent and mastery from shaman = 400k crits in arenas.

And the main reason boomkins hit like a truck is Dream of Cenarius talent.

Cheers.

P.S. Dream of Cenarius is already reported in bugtracker in High priority
    still too high. prideful geared boomkins were doing 120k criticals

7. Pridefull geared boomkins do 140-150k criticals without incarnation nor dream of cenarius so -75% dmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXf6N43JWIY - dream of cenarius in retail with S15 gear
    Edited: April 9, 2015

8. We had Balance crit 2.9 Million in PvE with Starsurge in 25 man raid so yeah, its bugged :D

9. damn i hate playing with dream of cenarius.. Natures Vigil is such a nice talent with all the passive heal you do with it ..

10. We had Balance crit 2.9 Million in PvE with Starsurge in 25 man raid so yeah, its bugged :D
    The starsurge isn't bugged itself, but when incarnation and dream of cenarius comes in play, the strange things happen.
    Without these two talents starsurge damage is blizzlike.

11. The starsurge isn't bugged itself, but when incarnation and dream of cenarius comes in play, the strange things happen.
    Without these two talents starsurge damage is blizzlike.
    You may be right

12. Talent is bugged, no starsurge spell.

13. Ok, starsurge damage without burst 25k non crit in pvp with eclipse 35k non crit, 45k non crit with full burst. Now fix combat rogues pls