1. Waiting for cds is just stupid. Nowadays losing/winning/requesting duels is always followed with a reply such as "re, had no cds", "no cds but ok" , "amg no trinekt" ,... etc.

Expected reply from a molten staff before locking the thread as seen here :
    Spoiler: Show
    "The only thing I see here is crying. You are not suggesting anything but spreading insults and stupidity. We won't add any features... furthermore AT ones, because they aren't blizzlike. I'm sorry if you liked them. No one is forcing you to play here, you can either leave or learn to live with nothing.

Go Casual Or Go Home."

Malaco you say the merge is a big win for us AT players, but honestly, so far the only thing we've got is bugs, promises which now are not blizzlike and lies.
    You got more than bugs. You gain population. Sides AT Cata was dying and warsong had 1k-15k before the moltdown. So without the merge you wouldn't have a cata pvp realm. (this is from what I understand about what Malaco said)

2. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    Since in more than half cases you will not have them.
    Well I just don't agree with that. Insta lvl 85 server is NOT BLizz-like and it should have some differences making pvping more accessiable and fast, cd reset on duels is great and it has no disadvanatges and there's no reason dismissing this idea. The same goes with the "ready" crystal on arenas for faster arenas. Blizz-like is only relevant to things that actually matter in arenas and bgs, like talents and spells.

Btw- cds reset in arenas, so there's no reason why they wouldn't reset in duels, you'll learn to play without cds when u'll use them in duels. The idea is not about learning to pay without cds, it's about learning when to use the cds u got.

3. Well I just don't agree with that. Insta lvl 85 server is NOT BLizz-like and it should have some differences making pvping more accessiable and fast, cd reset on duels is great and it has no disadvanatges and there's no reason dismissing this idea. The same goes with the "ready" crystal on arenas for faster arenas. Blizz-like is only relevant to things that actually matter in arenas and bgs, like talents and spells.

Btw- cds reset in arenas, so there's no reason why they wouldn't reset in duels, you'll learn to play without cds when u'll use them in duels. The idea is not about learning to pay without cds, it's about learning when to use the cds u got.
    False it is learning to use what you have and don't have. You don't need CDs for duels. You can wait for the CDs or you can just duel again without waiting.

4. I just don't see how can implementing this feature have a negative effect on the realm...? i really don't understand... isn't Malaco dealing with the pvp stuff? cd reset on duel start is needed if u want to just practice how to counter other classes using difrent aproaches...

i REALLY have a HARD time understanding WTF is going on here...

if i want to play vs my friend who is playing a mage for example, we need to wait for iceblock cooldown to come off everytime... or just queue 2v2 and then leave... ruining the waiting for the other team... i REALLY dont ****ing understand WTF are the admins view on this, PLEASE MALACO put some knowledge into these human beings ty

also when u have to wait for cooldowns MANY people avoid using them because they are searching for the right opurtunity to use the cooldown instead of just TRYING TO USE THE COOLDOWN IN A DIFRENT WAY FOR PRACTICE SAKE, get it?? its called creative brain - looking for difrent ways to aproach difrent situations.

when the feature was implemented in AT i could freely grab any class and practice it in duels vs other people without worrying about anything since i was free to play any way i wanted cause i knew i could just try a difrent aproach without having to wait, PLEASE USE BRAIN THANKS MAN
    Edited: April 6, 2015

5. I find this so funny, really it's hilarious.

6. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    I've played wow since almost beta and "you need to learn to play without cooldowns" is as useless of a comment as mine is right now.

edit: oh and having the cds reset on duels will only make it easier for one to learn their class because every time someone enters arena guess what happens? cds reset.

7. I find this so funny, really it's hilarious.
    i find it funny too but im crying atm

8. As malaco said during the q&a ,"dont worry guys it will be implemented sooner or later".
    But malaco,you say the same thing for every questions you are asked,it's like a robot answer.
    Communauty needs to know release DATE .

9. also another thing that just blows my mind is the duel area having spawning mobs chasing after u ruining restealths etc LOL

take note im not hating on molten / warmane, i played a lot more in molten than in AT but the AT warsong was so much beter that i think its sad that with this new unity core things like the cd reset on duel isnt yet implemented

10. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    Okay, either you never played PvP or you just cba implementing this kind of feauture.
    A good PvPer knows when to use his CDs, if you want to practise that, you need to have your CDs. In arena it's not about playing without CDs but more like how you use them and when you use them.

I don't want to be rude, but your post makes no sense at all, also nobody will duel without CDs...ever...so there's that.

11. Nvm guys.. We tried.
    Now we can see atleast how they don't give a **** about Warsong at all.
    They delete every post that make sense, or answering "SOON" to every question.. This forum is just pointless.

12. can't say i disagree.. i was PM'd by a GM / admin / someone important at least because i made a new topic that was on the same subject as the one that got closed. So I couldn't make a new one that is similar.. funny cause the subject was WARSONG SERVER and everything about it pretty much... oh well.

13. No, also, if you want to learn to play your class as you say, you need to learn to play without cooldowns.
    Then answer me this, why do your cd's reset at the beggning of an arena match?
    Seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about.
    I find this so funny, really it's hilarious.
    This thread, basically. In fact, this forum, basically. Get QA staff who don't know diddly squat about anything to answer questions directly aimed at the lead developer of the realm, and don't even get a reply that actually answers the question - 4 days after requesting said answers - without it being almost an insult to anyone who knows anything, about anything.

"Bro, bro. You play a PvP-only realm where the main focus is on Arena. Within each Arena your cooldowns force-reset before the battle commences. So, mathematically, you shouldn't have the ability to train within duels, for Arena, using the same force-reset that Blizzard use, because we're keeping it Blizzlike. Just like instant-85!" #logic

Having a blast over on Neltharion though. Inb4 transfers for all donors. ;)

14. Since the merge all there is are crying AT players posting the same **** everyday ._. Some features are being implemented, some (like this) aren't. End of that.
    To whoever said a bunch of casuals are running Warsong...erm Malaco runs Warsong, if he's a casual...then that just explains your whole community ;)

15. Thumbs UP for duel CD RESET!!!!!!!!!!
    + wtb world pvp

First 123 Last