1. What Class HELP NOW!

So I played wow for a bit now let's just say 1 year.
    And i want to choose a main that i will "know best" and play most on!
    But for me it's inpossible to choose one! For Some Reason I always find 1 good thing and 1 bad thing so for me its hard to choose!
    My top Classes That I am Somewhat good at and played on BlackRock a bit to know something are: Sub Rogue, Unholy dk, Feral Druid.
    From my expiriance everyone sayes rogues are (more or less) usless in bg only good in arenas with double dps or Dpriest!
    I have seen once a rogue that tanks with a healer and kicks *** in a bg without pretty much stealthing and i have been the victim of a rogue that can kill me IN STUN! For ex. im a prot pala just going in bg to the fight and rogue sap me and boom boom boom and im dead!
    Then The Otherday im playing in insta 80 with my dk just training you know still cant choose class and some fearl just come and boom boom boom runs around me kicks my *** i did mabey 1/4 of his hp dmg and died So pretty "ROFL" right there for him.
    Also ive seen Dk that can kick *** and always hold that last hp alive enough for him to kill his enemy and then eat or whatever and survive like 1v2!
    So I want a class i can survive and kick ***!
    Once i tried a shaman like any talant shaman or warlock or warrior or mage and pretty much lets just say i FAILED and BADLT FAILED!
    I want someone to tell me oh mabey play this class they got this and this good and that bad cause i cant rely choose myself! im kinda wierd i guess.

If you got here Thanks For Reading My Post And i hope you can help!

2. I suggest you to choise sub rogue nice ability ti kill players but is more fun combat pvp / everyone use unholy dk for pvp but the blood spec for pvp is brutal for playing 1vs3 or 4 :) for feral idk :P

3. I won't choose for you but I would say. What class do you feel most comfortable playing? From there just get better and better with it focusing on that 1 class.

4. I suggest you to choise sub rogue nice ability ti kill players but is more fun combat pvp / everyone use unholy dk for pvp but the blood spec for pvp is brutal for playing 1vs3 or 4 :) for feral idk :P
    Whell i like rogue for the stealthin around and getting kills but when i see people bashing it idk. And About blood dk i dont know cause i never have played him i guess i should try but then what rotation more or less to do?
    That's the problem i cant choose! Whitch one i like more!

5. If you are talking about 3.3.5 which I guess you are. Blood DKs can be kited quite easily this is why the most popular spec for a DK is unholy since they gain some counters from the unholy tree. I think the decision should be whether this is purely for pvp if so Rogue is a great choice since they have great utility and damage.

6. Just create a unholy, sub & feral. Get some gear on them and by the time they're all 3 decent geared you know what class you prefere more :)

7. Be sure to ask us what job will you take one day :) You will get fine replies for sure <3