1. Moved furniture to the new house all day yesterday, dropped a 300 pound drier on my arm, and I'm so incredibly sore :<

and I have to do it again today yayy.

2. Moved furniture to the new house all day yesterday, dropped a 300 pound drier on my arm, and I'm so incredibly sore :<

Do you even lift

3. Moved furniture to the new house all day yesterday, dropped a 300 pound drier on my arm, and I'm so incredibly sore :<

Yeah man. Moving furniture is fun. Especially when it's made out of all oak and it's awkward as **** to carry. And my absolute favorite is when you're carrying heavy furniture with a friend. And you guys are trying to squeeze the furniture through the door but you have to rotate the furniture. And some dumbass runs over and tries to help by telling you how to turn it even though you have it figured out. And when you don't listen, he starts pulling on it himself, making your life just a tad bit worse than people that were sent to Auschwitz.

4. Yeah man. Moving furniture is fun. Especially when it's made out of all oak and it's awkward as **** to carry. And my absolute favorite is when you're carrying heavy furniture with a friend. And you guys are trying to squeeze the furniture through the door but you have to rotate the furniture. And some dumbass runs over and tries to help by telling you how to turn it even though you have it figured out. And when you don't listen, he starts pulling on it himself, making your life just a tad bit worse than people that were sent to Auschwitz.
    Our dining room table is 800 pounds of solid mahogany.

Also had to carry out a ~500 pound treadmill and elliptical, as well as all the other ****; beds, couches, every ounce of **** in the house.

5. Sounds like Satan himself built your furniture.

6. every ounce of **** in the house.
    How many ounces of **** did you have collected in your house?
    And how did you deal with the smell?

7. Sounds like Satan himself built your furniture.
    Nah, it was Satan himself that picked out the items. (His mother.)

8. Have some respect for Satan, he has feelings too

9. Those are your ideas of 'normal' jobs?

Where's the ambition
    They are normal jobs, ambitious is aiming to be a multilingual millionaire genius neuroscientist.

I'm still wondering wth am I gonna do when I'm older... (Work Wise)
    The demand for gigolos has never been greater so there's your trade.

10. How to do this ? So cooool <3

nvm,,wa,eawea
    Edited: April 12, 2015

11. Sounds like Satan himself built your furniture.
    Hmm, I wish I could say it was Satan or his even his mother. Knowing him personally, it was actually his wife. Hehe...

Spoiler: Show

12. I'm still wondering wth am I gonna do when I'm older... (Work Wise)
    Most people are honestly. I don't understand it though. I planned my entire life out when I was five years old, and I still want to do exactly what I wanted to do back then.

They are normal jobs
    Lorry driver, though? RIP education

13. Nah, it was Satan himself that picked out the items. (His mother.)
    It's my mom's birthday :<

pls no h8

Hmm, I wish I could say it was Satan or his even his mother. Knowing him personally, it was actually his wife. Hehe...

Spoiler: Show
    I'm nineteen and forever alone.
    Edited: April 12, 2015

14. It's my mom's birthday :<

pls no h8

I'm nineteen and forever alone.
    Join the club lol

15. I dont have space on my HDD to install GTA5.....
    Hmm I should maybe delete some things I dont play.