1. Awesome guide, man. Thank u very much for sharing this, its one of the best guide i read.
    What do u think about boom/ele/sp comp, is it good, not for highest ranks but around 2k rating?
    And also, cause i mainly play with hpala but never played 3s for serious, do u know some good guide for it like this one is? :)
    Ty for ur feedback !
    About boomy/ele/sp, honestly I never played it but If its played correctly I dont see why you wouldbt be able to get 2k. It depends on many things to, mainly on what u face, simply because some comps are just unbeatable as tripple DPS. One of the best tripple dps comps for an ele shaman is ele/rogue/sp (there were some guys who played in in AT`s tourneys and won Zki`s WLP and Kosticka`s TC)
    As for your Hpal guide, there was a really good guide made by Sovereign in AT`s forum but it got wiped, so sadly I dont know any other good hpal guides :(

2. Sup men, nice guide overall

But as for an ele sham that is a BG hero (not doing arenas for **** cause it's 2 much for my brain to handle..) what set of WF / PvE pieces would u suggest?

LInks would be pref, otherwise just name 'em, thanks

PS: BiS resto atm, got coins for some gear atleast

3. Sup men, nice guide overall

But as for an ele sham that is a BG hero (not doing arenas for **** cause it's 2 much for my brain to handle..) what set of WF / PvE pieces would u suggest?

LInks would be pref, otherwise just name 'em, thanks

PS: BiS resto atm, got coins for some gear atleast
    Like I previous said, I haven`t done any BGs for ages and most of the times when I did I literaly ran full pve :D But if you wanna play "serious" BGs I`d suggest u to go with full pve offset - http://temp.arena-tournament.com/arm...9C%C3%BC%C3%B6 this is the link to one of my shamans, the gear is good but its not HC cuz u cant use HC in AT for arenas :D

4. Like I previous said, I haven`t done any BGs for ages and most of the times when I did I literaly ran full pve :D But if you wanna play "serious" BGs I`d suggest u to go with full pve offset - http://temp.arena-tournament.com/arm...char/Stalyrois this is the link to one of my shamans, the gear is good but its not HC cuz u cant use HC in AT for arenas :D
    Ait, since i'm BiS resto i got all the necessary pieces i need for haste etc, so jsut go 5WF and rest pve? :)

5. Hey I only have a few questions Generaly Stats and gear espacily gear :

1-Resistances And SPE: the cape is 135 but some say it's not worth it and get 85 instead , some crap that you build 135 spe for mages only and that only locks and SP are worth building 135 SPE ( i totally agree)
    2-Stats : i play with pvp gear and haste sockets and im not really comfortable with my gear and stats , i just would like to know if going 2 resto wrath and 2 wrath ele + haste shoulders and pve offsets and resi sockets will give me better stats than my current self i currently play like this : 4/5 wrath ele + pve shoulder and full pvp offsets and 1 pve ring with ps/haste sockets and 135 spe and DFO as a trinket , comparing is difficult math x)

anyways i generaly play Solo im 2k at blackrock and i think im lacking ideas not skill thanks if you read this

6. Hey I only have a few questions Generaly Stats and gear espacily gear :

1-Resistances And SPE: the cape is 135 but some say it's not worth it and get 85 instead , some crap that you build 135 spe for mages only and that only locks and SP are worth building 135 SPE ( i totally agree)
    2-Stats : i play with pvp gear and haste sockets and im not really comfortable with my gear and stats , i just would like to know if going 2 resto wrath and 2 wrath ele + haste shoulders and pve offsets and resi sockets will give me better stats than my current self i currently play like this : 4/5 wrath ele + pve shoulder and full pvp offsets and 1 pve ring with ps/haste sockets and 135 spe and DFO as a trinket , comparing is difficult math x)

anyways i generaly play Solo im 2k at blackrock and i think im lacking ideas not skill thanks if you read this

In general you should play with 2 ele and two resto wf pieces, because not only are u getting more resil, but also you get more mp5 (which is better over crit). As for the offset - the only pvp offset parts that I use are the neck and back, because they give haste. Every other offset piece is pve, including rings. However, I do switch the feet depending on the matchup. Here is a link to one of my chars , check what i have on. http://temp.arena-tournament.com/arm...ar/Turndownwot

7. thank for the replay but what about spell penetration 135 or 85?

8. thank for the replay but what about spell penetration 135 or 85?
    Im running with 126 in general, imo 85 would be too low

9. As i can see. This is only AT (blackrock) based guide when it comes to gear. So ppl from Deathwing and Ragnaros shouldnt focus on it. Games are much faster in PVE realms regards that ppl pvp skills are much lower there.

10. ^ Elemental gear is pretty standart, regardless of the server that its played on. Yes I made this guide for AT (now Blackrock) but its pretty much the same of the other realms, because you can just get the HC version of the pve gear which result in getting more stats overall.

First 12