1. What class for gurthalak?

hey, i wanna aks, what class is the best for the gurthalak?
    i want to get it on the DK but before the wipe, there were more tentacle spawns on ret pally... that being said, ret did benefit the most off the waepon and dk least, how is the situation now

2. If you check cataclysm changelog, you will see that it no longer procs from seal of truth on paladin, so all classes might have the same benefit from it now.

3. This guy looking for a class to fit gear.... instead of gear fitting his class....

4. This guy looking for a class to fit gear.... instead of gear fitting his class....
    This.

Gurthafail has been nerfed to the ground since latest updates. If you're talking about PvP, I don't think any of the classes are really worth using the damn thing over another weapon with stats and resilience. It also still gives victory rush/dark succor/other killing blow procs to whoever kills the tentacles (and they don't have any protection against AoE damage), so yeah, have fun getting rekt by those using that.

As far as PvE goes though, probably still BiS for most strength classes. Bound to proc a bunch eventually in a full PvE rotation.

5. How about you forget about a ****ty weapon and play something you enjoy instead of which class gives you a boner with your henati fetish.

6. How about you forget about a ****ty weapon and play something you enjoy instead of which class gives you a boner with your henati fetish.
    "Someone likes something I don't like? Better accuse them of sexual deviancy"

you seem mad

7. @IN-TOPIC:
    Gurthalak is now only viable for warrior. Kinda like ti should be, since Warrior is the class that has the highest ratio of benefit difference of weapon damage vs Str.

Shadow DK would be better, but not on this server -> <<Don't quote me on that since I didn't have the chance to test it out with new fixes>>

8. Thank heavens they are finally fixing that buggy weapon. That stupid tentacle has been the tail wagging the dog of Cata pvp on this server for way too long. For those of you disappointed by the fix, you had your fun. Let's have some actual balanced pvp instead of a bugfest.

9. rats still proc them more than others.

with these new fixes - gurth is even more useless trash for unh dk's. 3 hours of playtime ... 4 procs. thank you very much.

but choosing a class that fits weapon is just stupid. roll rat paladin, you wont even need gurth with it, it's easy and extremely flexible, requires almost no skill, just a basic game knowledge.

10. Ive been telling rets they gonna regret the day moh10 fix it with seal of truth xD They didn't listen!

too bad molten didn't fix it, WARMANE DID! >D

anyways, ignoring the obvious wrong in picking a class to fit a weapon, stop asking abt current situation :/ like rets, they picked the weapon cuz it was op for them, now they are the least to benefit from it. I think in retail it was: Arms=UHDK>that other war spec I forgot the name>ret>frost dk in terms of benefits from this weapon.

Arms has more proc rates, UH has more damage. Frost dk are mostly magic spells (a plate wielding maeg :D) and well rets (I think they only get procs from melee, CS and TV? correct me plix)

11. priest..

..um, warr should be best option. ret is probably still best option even with nerfs. dk should be 2nd best option but is probably very low. with all the gurth nerfs, i'd reconsider getting a gurth char. though

12. what nerfs.... ? a lil' bit decreased chance to proc on rats/warriors ? epic.
    just now a rat procced 3 tentacles, one after another in a row. rng gods love's rat paladins i assume.

go for the rat paladin. There's nothing to discuss about it.
    End of story.

13. what nerfs.... ? a lil' bit decreased chance to proc on rats/warriors ? epic.
    just now a rat procced 3 tentacles, one after another in a row. rng gods love's rat paladins i assume.

go for the rat paladin. There's nothing to discuss about it.
    End of story.
    Rat, rat, rat. Guess you got farmed by rets. Alos check your recount and target debuffs, though rets proc tents like crazy in AoE situations there seems to be a semi-fix. No matter how many tentacles are out only one does dmg (atleast for palas). Had 4 out, all were channelling, one debuff on target and a count of 5 in recount...4 tents are gonna just do 5 ticks altogether now are they.

14. Rat, rat, rat. Guess you got farmed by rets. Alos check your recount and target debuffs, though rets proc tents like crazy in AoE situations there seems to be a semi-fix. No matter how many tentacles are out only one does dmg (atleast for palas). Had 4 out, all were channelling, one debuff on target and a count of 5 in recount...4 tents are gonna just do 5 ticks altogether now are they.
    one after another in a row, i didn't say 3 at once.

oh and sorry that i myself currently play rat paladin. but in the same time, i only got gurth on dk/warr. sorry ?...