1. I suggest you just move your gaming to Frostwolf since it is very obvious at this point that Frostwolf is a better server for everything ( both pvp and pve ).I would still chose Sargeras for leveling my alts tho - not like anyone is going to gank me there or anything - lol

2. I suggest you just move your gaming to Frostwolf since it is very obvious at this point that Frostwolf is a better server for everything ( both pvp and pve ).I would still chose Sargeras for leveling my alts tho - not like anyone is going to gank me there or anything - lol

The point of this thread is to discuss how to improve/fix Sargeras, how exactly does your suggestion do that? Unless you mean to merge the 2 servers together which I guess would fix the problem but things would be too crowded then causing a new issue.

3. I suggest you just move your gaming to Frostwolf since it is very obvious at this point that Frostwolf is a better server for everything ( both pvp and pve ).I would still chose Sargeras for leveling my alts tho - not like anyone is going to gank me there or anything - lol
    Please don't speak out of you're ***. You have never played in Sargeras and thus this post has no meaning.

4. If you are interested in high quality PvP, be sure to join Sargeras.
    High "quality" beating who? boredom by sitting on long ques?

Once again, promoting your servers will NEVER be up to a player. It's up to the staff which lately has been ninja under the pillows.. they are the only ones who can promote sargeras in a positive way to bring more players there.

No offense but the pasts post trying to recruit people from "cristilaria" made me re-think about transfering to sargeras when they opened it.. I dont know if I want to hang out with someone on the same side that keeps saying that his server is "better" than some other server it's ******ed.
    Maybe people dont want to play on sargeras for a reason, dont you think? ONLY THE STAFF CAN SAVE SARGERAS.
    Edited: April 16, 2015

5. Uh I play on Sargeras and i have to agree it is dead...i mean i once sat on a bg que for almost 20+ min i mean that is a bit ridiculous no? and saying that the sargeras community is better is a bit far fetched lol.

6. if MOP pandaria realm get fixed more people will come i belive

mop is still broke we don't even have pet batlle witch is was the new stuff is MOP

more dev need to work on it

7. if MOP pandaria realm get fixed more people will come i belive

mop is still broke we don't even have pet batlle witch is was the new stuff is MOP

What people will come ? pet battle wont attract new people. Sarageras will be empty like it is now. Nothing will change.
    More devs? As molten statement there is equal number of devs working on each expansion...

8. what ????
    equal number working on eatch exp???
    but that is just stupid

how can you compare a 40% working content server on a 95% working server

9. if MOP pandaria realm get fixed more people will come i belive

You are partially correct. Once they get scenarios open, battle pets, and the rest of the new content working ppl will be more likely to upgrade from the older expansions but only if there is a good way to do that which is both easy to script, and free for players. The first problem is that most will go to the full mop server if we do not close that. Then just a script to allow free upgrades to sargeras and we are golden.

10. Uh I play on Sargeras and i have to agree it is dead...i mean i once sat on a bg que for almost 20+ min i mean that is a bit ridiculous no? and saying that the sargeras community is better is a bit far fetched lol.
    That bg que is cause you're alliance, and alliance outnumber horde in Sargeras by 3:1 so yea, u should sit in que for a while. Horde on the other hand got instant bg ques at all times.

11. What people will come ? pet battle wont attract new people. Sarageras will be empty like it is now. Nothing will change.
    More devs? As molten statement there is equal number of devs working on each expansion...
    When I am playing I run into people, so I don't think its empty. I play Horde.

12. Well, i'm an horde player, and i constantly have to fight off alliance members whenever i want to quest around pandaland.
    Also, the bg queues are instant 80% of the time, and the other 20 is less than a minute.

As for PvE, i couldn't care less, its piss-easy.

13. I switched to horde cuz insane ally que times. Now its better

14. simple, just delete mop expansion and move to wotlk :p

First 12