1. Because why not!?

I saw that after molten went down a lot of ppl asked for the old loarderon realm back and the staff said no, because the old loarderon had barely 1.5k population and they will not do this mistake again.
    I got that it is ok but what I am asking now is it better to have warsong and blackrock which i see that population doesn't even reach 700 ppl or to have a realm with 1.5k I mean c'mon blackrock currently has 686 and warsong has 674... I want ressurection to the old loarderon, maybe i will begin to play again...
    Also i will post this thread on the realm suggestion forum under the same name
    Thank you for your time i would like to see your opinion on this topic
    Ressurection to loarderon who is with me ^^ show me that we want our realm back!
    Regards

2. isn't there already a similar thread active?

3. Actually, I agree with alex, Lordaeron x1 was so much fun, I've spent hours on that realm too,but anyway hope Molten will remake that realm if not, well, it's a lost... :'(

4. Blackrock and Warsong are pure PVP tournament realms. They are supposed to be different.

5. Blackrock and Warsong are pure PVP tournament realms. They are supposed to be different.
    they are still supposed to be played..

6. they are still supposed to be played..
    And is it not being played?

You fail to realise that those realms does not fall under the same rules as the others.

7. this thread again...?
    no won't happen for now. Deathwing and Ragnaros both barely hit their cap on peak hours, put in another realm and you divide population even more.... Would be a bad thing.

8. As Martijnhaah said.
    No plans yet about opening a new realm but perhaps in the future :)

9. close a realm and open loarderon c:

10. Maybe they're right alex, think about it, they remake Lordaeron, and they divide the tho realms even more, and what if people get bored of x1? I don't know, this whole thing is kinda messy

11. this thread again...?
    no won't happen for now. Deathwing and Ragnaros both barely hit their cap on peak hours, put in another realm and you divide population even more.... Would be a bad thing.
    This is why I think they should have made one of them x1 since the beginning.
    People would think it's too late now, but it could still be a solution since both the servers have the same rates. I don't think people would have any problem moving from one to another similar.

12. This is why I think they should have made one of them x1 since the beginning.
    People would think it's too late now, but it could still be a solution since both the servers have the same rates. I don't think people would have any problem moving from one to another similar.
    The thing is though, that warmane/molten made a good analyse... I used to play on lordaeron AND ragnaros (at one point when I was not donator yet transferred to lord because of queue, after that I saw it was a bad move to only play lordaeron so I played both same time).
    The difference was huge, people did not want to play on lordaeron so much, 70% of the people there were transferred from ragnaros because of all the stories that players are more friendly and less ******.
    Oh and because people thought you needed less GS for a raid on lordaeron, well forget it...

Anyway, changing realm rates will not make people change server now they are 80. I did not give a .... for the x1 part of lordaeron, I hated leveling anyway. I just heard all good things! In the end all I had was slower BG's which I ocassionally did.

13. The thing is though, that warmane/molten made a good analyse... I used to play on lordaeron AND ragnaros (at one point when I was not donator yet transferred to lord because of queue, after that I saw it was a bad move to only play lordaeron so I played both same time).
    The difference was huge, people did not want to play on lordaeron so much, 70% of the people there were transferred from ragnaros because of all the stories that players are more friendly and less ******.
    Oh and because people thought you needed less GS for a raid on lordaeron, well forget it...

Anyway, changing realm rates will not make people change server now they are 80. I did not give a .... for the x1 part of lordaeron, I hated leveling anyway. I just heard all good things! In the end all I had was slower BG's which I ocassionally did.
    Biggest advantage of Lord was that it had less ******ed kids who have no patience for x1 rates.

14. Biggest advantage of Lord was that it had less ******ed kids who have no patience for x1 rates.
    Maybe that was long long looonngg ago. When I started playing on Lordaeron (xfer from Ragnaros) people were just the same as on Ragnaros, only less people playing. I played on Lordaeron for very long, and never have there been much differences between the realms, except the amount of lvl80's running around.