1. so whats the point? its not fair in any way since you clearly overgear those guys those 70k crits that take 1/3of their hp.
    Since when does world pvp have to be fair?

Damn I miss when the Horde was powerful to be honest. Now all you guys seem to be good at is complaining. We should take advantage of our low population cuz it results into no server lags during city raids.

Thank you everyone for the feedback and comments so far :)

- Seraphiel

2. there is no point of such actions and you know it. you wouldnt do that if you knew you would lose thats how the game works but please dont make yourselves pro players by killing lowbies and afkers ^^

3. May 1, 2015  
    Stop coming up with the excuse that alliance outnumber horde, we were twelve in that raid, TWELVE, and yet horde still couldn't manage to defend, not our problem that they suck. :)

Oh, and we did a durotar raid earlier today, horde brought 30+ people to counter us. So I don't think that we outnumber horde that much.
    i love u and all cristilaria, not cuz u seem like ur probably a girl lol, or any other reason aside from the fact that im solely a priest since vanilla on retail, even if im a multiclasser here :) but the outnumber horde excuse, stands very VERY strong.. and is proven in that video. i didn't watch the whole thing.. a few minutes and then skipped quickly through it, but from what i seen, 99% of the time was you TWELVE ally.. [which are organized, geared, abusing mastery stacking,pvp oriented might i add], vs 1 horde each time.. with a few occasions where there was 2 horde. u can't really say they suck when those are the odds [though i admit, they probably do suck regardless lol].

all this bragging though is silly :P i can, and have [including recently], held down ally bases as just me and a resto druid clicker with poor talents and doesn't know how to play [i won't say their name so i dont get in trouble from them for that comment lol], so 12 facing horde certainly should be no issue. most horde don't pvp much, and certainly not well. and most people in general, do not care to get organized, even when they want to pvp [bg is prime example lol], so they certainly aren't going to do it in open world play. the only chance of that sorta thing to happen is guilds that like pvp such as urs, bloodlust, etc.

and yea, most horde pvpers have went ally or quit playing or became afk gearhunters with afk bots and even pvp bots [very easy to tell which ones those are]. pvp on sargeras is laughable, and anything that is even remotely close to requiring effort, would only be found on horde side. i like alliance, and horde, don't matter to me personally.. but ally is just faceroll here. if not for a few people, i'd be going ally too. idc about long bg queues, i do care about gearing faster in general though.

4. May 1, 2015  
    i love u and all cristilaria, not cuz u seem like ur probably a girl lol, or any other reason aside from the fact that im solely a priest since vanilla on retail, even if im a multiclasser here :) but the outnumber horde excuse, stands very VERY strong.. and is proven in that video. i didn't watch the whole thing.. a few minutes and then skipped quickly through it, but from what i seen, 99% of the time was you TWELVE ally.. [which are organized, geared, abusing mastery stacking,pvp oriented might i add], vs 1 horde each time.. with a few occasions where there was 2 horde. u can't really say they suck when those are the odds [though i admit, they probably do suck regardless lol].

all this bragging though is silly :P i can, and have [including recently], held down ally bases as just me and a resto druid clicker with poor talents and doesn't know how to play [i won't say their name so i dont get in trouble from them for that comment lol], so 12 facing horde certainly should be no issue. most horde don't pvp much, and certainly not well. and most people in general, do not care to get organized, even when they want to pvp [bg is prime example lol], so they certainly aren't going to do it in open world play. the only chance of that sorta thing to happen is guilds that like pvp such as urs, bloodlust, etc.

and yea, most horde pvpers have went ally or quit playing or became afk gearhunters with afk bots and even pvp bots [very easy to tell which ones those are]. pvp on sargeras is laughable, and anything that is even remotely close to requiring effort, would only be found on horde side. i like alliance, and horde, don't matter to me personally.. but ally is just faceroll here. if not for a few people, i'd be going ally too. idc about long bg queues, i do care about gearing faster in general though.
    I love you too Nazty (priestly love :P) but I have to say alliance DOESN'T outnumber horde, and its proven in this site right here: http://www.warmane.com/information which Notorious had already linked in this thread.

Its just that alliance got more PvP players than horde.
    Edited: May 1, 2015

5. May 1, 2015  
    Well here is another thread for you http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Wars-40-vs-40
    Man I forgot alliance could not gather 40 guildies...that would be epic when you colide with 40 pvpers with tactic.

6. May 2, 2015  
    that don't prove anything.. i see 4-5 afk bot/bg bot players in a single bg on horde frequently.. it's rare i see more than 1-2 ally afkers tops, and i more often than not, see 0. i do agree that in general.. the ratio balance isn't as dramatic as a whole as it is in pvp, but we're talking about pvp here :P

maybe one day you ally will wake up and realize that it's much more fun pvp'n against people who are more difficult than hogger, and then faction change :P wish i could trade characters, i'd trade my full cata donors for naked level 90's with proffs and mount training lol.. hate leveling, raising proffs and gathering gold :D

7. May 2, 2015  
    GG guys! And epic editing as always. :D

8. May 2, 2015  
    This is really sad, as horde we attacked shrine with just 5 people from guild and held it for over 30 minutes. It doesnt take much to kill mostly afkers and ungrouped people that have no heals when you have 3+ people attacking a person honestly.
    Edited: May 2, 2015

9. May 3, 2015  
    i do agree that in general.. the ratio balance isn't as dramatic as a whole as it is in pvp, but we're talking about pvp here :P

maybe one day you ally will wake up and realize that it's much more fun pvp'n against people who are more difficult than hogger, and then faction change :P
    Read again what you typed...slowly :D; I removed unrelated parts.
    Since faction population imbalance is not the issue (that was a surprise to me) "maybe one day you will wake up and realize that it's much more fun pvp'n against people who are more difficult than hogger".

10. May 3, 2015  
    Hey everyone!

The guilds Warchained and Verbally Violent attacked the Horde Shrine and Honor vendor a couple of days ago on suggestion from on of the comments on our previous thread. Please note we only brought 12 people to this raid so that the Horde can't complain about us outnumbering them. I had a blast making this video so if you enjoyed it be sure to leave some feedback, you can also leave some feedback if you didn't enjoy it!

Also Horde if you got any other suggestions on what place we should attack next be sure to leave em in the comments :)

- Seraphielx
    Seriously if you're proud that u held horde shrine for 2hrs, killing that few afkers around is something to brag around then... meh. Sar is dead. I wish they merge sar with fw. Then it would be funny.
    PS music is good

11. May 3, 2015  
    Hey everyone!

The guilds Warchained and Verbally Violent attacked the Horde Shrine and Honor vendor a couple of days ago on suggestion from on of the comments on our previous thread. Please note we only brought 12 people to this raid so that the Horde can't complain about us outnumbering them. I had a blast making this video so if you enjoyed it be sure to leave some feedback, you can also leave some feedback if you didn't enjoy it!

Also Horde if you got any other suggestions on what place we should attack next be sure to leave em in the comments :)

- Seraphielx
    Did you mislinked the video? I thought i was reading that this was a epic raid but all i see is a empty Shrine with here and there some horde players, FAIL!

12. May 3, 2015  
    atleast the video quality is good, not laggy and bad music ;)

13. May 3, 2015  
    Nice but Dreamy please, You know how much horde and alliance are in this server. There is no ppl for defending horde in sargeras is dead everyone transfer to alliance.

sorry for my bad english i love u all
    Edited: May 3, 2015

14. May 4, 2015  
    Ofcourse its empty Psychopreach. They ran away and most of them were dead. ..Youtube doesn't allow rough +18 rape scenes so alot of the hordes deaths had to be edited out (great job on the editing btw Moonii, total annihilation caught on video..). Too much blood man. I saw Dreamy disconnect one of the horde with one of her spells, it was intense.. A lot of horde were flying sky high because they knew if they landed, they would feel the wrath of a thousand inferno blasts.. We didn't ask the other horde to run away. Aren't horde suppose to be brave or something weird like that.
    p.s...Redjohn was here :D I'm in the video, i'll give you my autograph later.
    Edited: May 4, 2015

15. May 4, 2015  
    This is "epic" roflstomping 2-3 horde players max thats really funny u gotta delete that part of the title xD

First 123 Last