1. May 2, 2015  

Deathwing dead or something

I keep asking around all day

LFG ICC REP FARM no one reacts
    LF guild no one reacts

I see no one talking while there 100/200+ in dalaran

Lots of players and 0 communication the new players.

2. May 2, 2015  
    After Moltdown, I'd say most of the players that remain are those who paid for gear, since they got it reimbursed. Which means they aren't in need of doing ICC reputation farms or raiding at all. My recommendation: do PvP.

3. May 2, 2015  
    Deathwing 3208 players online

You're doing somthing wrong if u cant find a single player that talks...

4. May 3, 2015  
    Deathwing 3208 players online

You're doing somthing wrong if u cant find a single player that talks...
    Still no one talks, like a zombie world

5. May 3, 2015  
    have you joined the global channel? if not, type /join global in the chat. Cuz if you are trying to talk to people in general chat or trade chat I can understand why ppl arent replying, most ppl dont use those chats on warmane servers.

6. May 3, 2015  
    “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”

Try harder

7. May 5, 2015  
    have you joined the global channel? if not, type /join global in the chat. Cuz if you are trying to talk to people in general chat or trade chat I can understand why ppl arent replying, most ppl dont use those chats on warmane servers.
    ^What Strandell said.
    Unlike retail, everyone here uses global chat. Unless you are playing at the most weird time and can't find much people to play with.

8. May 5, 2015  
    I tried all channels but i found out channels are bugd on mac client so i can't see them or join them :9

9. May 5, 2015  
    ^What Strandell said.
    Unlike retail, everyone here uses global chat. Unless you are playing at the most weird time and can't find much people to play with.
    I tried all channels but i found out channels are bugd on mac client so i can't see them or join them :9