1. May 9, 2015  

The alliance occupy Orgrimmer in what started off as a 10 man on Undercity.

What started off as a "Lets kill Windrunner" turned into a "Lets kill the horde".

Starter group we had when we were taking undercity was pretty small.

We then went on to Silvermoon where we met a Bloodelf paladin by the name of Fendril. Fendril accompanied us to Thunderbluff and after a exhaustingly long fight we recruited some more people.

We then got Fendril, Our horde/ally spy to scope org out for us and set up a summoningspot on a nearby mountain.

After 32 of us had been gathered, We moved in from the skies and descended on Garrosh's throneroom.

The couple odd Horde that did try to stop us got instantly evaporated.

We then went on to hold and occupy the Vally of Strength.

This went on...

Hell we got so bored, We killed Ganon too.

Totally unexpected night of debauchery and pillaging.

Album can be found here for mobiles sake: http://imgur.com/a/6peoP

2. May 9, 2015  
    gj. do dalaran next. same thing.

3. May 10, 2015  
    Wow, you guys are so epic!!
    *Sarcasm off
    Undercity, almost no1 there, ogrim, most horde are in pandaria and what is the ratio atm as more and more noobs from horde go alliance, 10 to 4?

Stupid post, now when horde was occupying the bank and ah, now that is something you can post about and keep in mind, i was playing my ally toon atm and found it ****ing annoying.

4. May 10, 2015  
    Horde sucks.

Now again, it sucked in Vanilla.
    It sucked in The Burning Crusade.
    Wrath of the Lich King, it was all over again, they sucked.
    Cataclysm brought back the same old story, they all sucked + something extra, they cried and tried to make some funny videos to lessen their suffering.
    Now it's Mists of Pandaria and it's enough for me to log once a week to see how bad the Horde is, it's not even worth playing anymore since you hardly ever meet anyone actually trying to find a Horde player who fights back while you try to kill them.

It's been like that since ever and will always be like that, if you know what PVP is about, you will roll Alliance.

5. May 10, 2015  
    Horde sucks.

Cataclysm brought back the same old story, they all sucked + something extra, they cried and tried to make some funny videos to lessen their suffering.
    Now it's Mists of Pandaria and it's enough for me to log once a week to see how bad the Horde is, it's not even worth playing anymore since you hardly ever meet anyone actually trying to find a Horde player who fights back while you try to kill them.

It's been like that since ever and will always be like that, if you know what PVP is about, you will roll Alliance.
    Nothing personal but you just love to hate :)
    Edited: May 10, 2015 Reason: Tidy

6. May 10, 2015  
    Nothing personal but you just love to hate :)
    Well what was the last season won by Horde team?

jk jk Alliance RLS and Thugs ruled last 4-5 of them :3

Easy to say someone is hating when you just state facts.

7. May 10, 2015  

8. May 11, 2015  
    MoP sucks for people who loves using BiS PvE Items. Cuz for you, Items=SKILLZ.

BTW. HI Sapz. So you finally came here. No friends left in Cataclysm I heard.. :(

9. May 11, 2015  
    MoP sucks for people who loves using BiS PvE Items. Cuz for you, Items=SKILLZ.

BTW. HI Sapz. So you finally came here. No friends left in Cataclysm I heard.. :(
    MOP= more unbalanced classes, more absurd skills (Dudus can get bubble from paladins, infinite rogue sprints...) and more CC's-CC's and CC's than in Cata.
    Mop was the worst expansion ever in the retail, where 4millions of players left that expansion ^^
    Edited: May 11, 2015

10. May 11, 2015  
    Can hordes get it together...

BGs are so mind numbingly boring right now...

11. May 11, 2015  

maybe if alliance stops killing afkers in shrine of two moons and posting videos shaming our dead realm.

12. May 11, 2015  
    Seems like a good use of time. Great work.

13. May 12, 2015  
    Horde sucks.

that's not true lol.. horde were always the dominant pvp faction. that changed upon the creation of emfh and the nerf of wotf. emfh should have never been added into the game. if you look at retail ladders right now.. in the top FIFTY.. not a single horde lol. retail has become as 1 sided as warmane lol.

the fact that ally almost always win, means most of the horde are still undergeared while most alliance are geared. and almost anyone with a brain and vote points that pvps, has rerolled ally by now. if not for my gf, i'd be ally too :P

14. May 12, 2015  
    To be perfectly fair, there are some pretty good horde pvpers out there. Just as there are good people in Alliance. Despite there being roughly the same level of Alliance and Horde as per that one part of the Warmane website, Alliance seems to have more people online at once. Normally. I don't like taking sides because I love playing both factions, but pvp seems pretty balanced to me, and I've been playing on my nelf hunter most recently. Though I would like to see more people active. Means more action.

15. May 12, 2015  

12 Last