1. June 2, 2015  

Low Draenei Population?

Just made a draenei and is it just me or is the draenei pop. low? Haven't seen anyone in the starting zone at all.

2. June 2, 2015  
    Its cause every alli player thinks making a human the will grant them victory in pvp cause of 2x dps trinkets. So 70% of alliance on this realm plays human.

WSG for example consists of 7 humans +3 other, then they get rekt by orcs, trolls and cows ;) how the hell did that happen

3. June 2, 2015  
    Dont mind me i just have 3 undeads, cuz sweg. Humans look funny anyways

4. June 2, 2015  
    Dont mind me i just have 3 undeads, cuz sweg. Humans look funny anyways
    Same here. Playing horde and have mostly undeads. Undead is a lifestyle ;3

OP dont mind u're rare :) and space goats are really cool looking.

5. June 2, 2015  
    Im belf only cuz undeads cant be pallys, all other classes are undead xD

6. June 2, 2015  
    Well, that's a modest problem for the alliance, I'd say. Personally, I'm more concerned with the low population of intellectually capable players on horde side. It can't possibly get rarer than that..

7. June 2, 2015  
    Undead is awesome for rogue, lock and mage :)

8. June 2, 2015  
    some day blizz could just dump the racials and let everyone play what he enjoys ;x

9. June 2, 2015  
    I used to make draenei before I could make dwarfs shamans that was the only reason to make a draenei.. there's a few here and there draenei, but I still like stoneform for shamans

10. June 2, 2015  
    I hate it when people choose a race because of its racial abilities. I hate it when everyone tells me "Why is not your priest a night elf?" When my favourite race is Dwarf....

11. June 2, 2015  
    I hate it when people choose a race because of its racial abilities. I hate it when everyone tells me "Why is not your priest a night elf?" When my favourite race is Dwarf....
    The only reason I'm not a goat Paladin is because im MS holy, that human 4% spirit is better than the 1% hit.
    But I'm always a Goat Shaman/Mage.

12. June 2, 2015  
    Its cause every alli player thinks making a human the will grant them victory in pvp cause of 2x dps trinkets. So 70% of alliance on this realm plays human.

WSG for example consists of 7 humans +3 other, then they get rekt by orcs, trolls and cows ;) how the hell did that happen
    Uhm no, i dont play draenei cause i think male draenei are too big same with tauren.

13. June 3, 2015  
    Stop mentioning any class & race just follow this:
    > Make a gnome
    > Make it a warrior
    > get some gear
    > get nogglefogger
    > Laugh at all hordes that just don't see your bladestorm (specially OP against tauren since you can disapear in their toes and rape them XD)
    (Read as: not a human but a gnome warriors cuze gnomes FTW!)

14. June 3, 2015  
    Stop mentioning any class & race just follow this:
    > Make a gnome
    > Make it a warrior
    > get some gear
    > get nogglefogger
    > Laugh at all hordes that just don't see your bladestorm (specially OP against tauren since you can disapear in their toes and rape them XD)
    (Read as: not a human but a gnome warriors cuze gnomes FTW!)
    OP idea, hahaha

15. June 3, 2015  
    I play human when ever class let's me choose one cause I AM HUMAN and I enjoy playing as one. That's also the reason why I choose Ally over horde.
    In regards to Draenei, out of all classes, I think that's the ugliest one. It's like designers were out of imagination when they made Draenei. Specially the male one, it's hideous. I would rather choose Panda.

12 Last